CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Update!

I've got TONS & TONS of pics to upload! XD And a story about Miss X. I'm about to reveal her name. Read the story after you're done drooling over my pics. :) Went to Pick & Pack coz mah hottie was making polyshrink for me. So I picked mah darling Gwen then headed over to meet Ivanna, Suleen and mah hottie Joanne. Had loads of fun with the recent arrival of KUNG FU PANDA PLUSHIES!! Tons of pandas EVERYWHERE.

*****
Was pretty much a boring ass day after my paper.. Til, the whole shipment of Pandas came in!
It totally made my day. *melts*
It's wayyyyyy bigger then it looks. Retailing for RM1288.
Panda meet panda.
******
Gwen darling was bored so she whipped out her camera and started posing with me. I was being nice so I let her take pics with me. :) You know you love me. Yes, you do. Dont bother denying.

Mah darling & I.

Aww. Sweet aint it? I know she LOVESSS me.

She's posing with pink shit. But I stil love her too.

It's so nice to lie on the panda.

*****
Then she saw the life sized panda and fell in love with it. Seriously. She made me take it down from the display so she could take pics with it. Loads and loads of pics. The damned panda was effing heavy so I just left it on the floor. Ivanna & Gwen had to put it back after that. Yeah, 2 of them, ONE panda. Fat ass panda.


Uh oh. Panda ate my darling.
She's making out with Po.
LOL WTF.
Ivanna boo boo.

*****
After awhile, Joanne started joining in on the camwhoring session with Po. She was too bz arranging the shelves earlier to notice that we took Po down to take pics. She's such a neat FREAK. In every sense of the word. She like fucking almost killed me for having fingerprints on the glass cabinet. Damn psychotic. Almost scary. ALMOST. You think I'll be scared of you??? Dream on. *winks*

My hottie posing with panda. Lucky panda huh?
Me hottie.
*****
Joanne went back to cleaning the shelves coz she cudnt stand messiness. Ivanna took over. Gwen & her practically had the time of their lives camwhoring with Po. Hafta admit tho, that panda is one lucky ass panda.

Ivanna hugging panda.

Gwennn & Ivanna.

Posers, to say the least.

*****
Gwen found a pair of what she thought was undies and decided to pose with it too. My bimbotic, ah lian, lala darling. Sighs. Look at her lala face while posing. Not to mention her lala hair. Cannot stand! Hahahaha. Sorry darling. But you know I dont mean to be mean. Well, yeah. It just came out this way. :)

For once, she's not camera ready.
See,back to her old posing self.
Panties?
Look at that face. Bimbotic. much?
Lovely couple. I feel so left out. *sobs*
Failed shot of making it look as if panda ate her.
Darling humping Panda.
From the back?
Aww. Sweetie pie Gwenda.

*****
Okayyy. Enough pics of Gwen. More random pics up ahead.


Green cute plushy thinga-ma-jig.
Joanne. So hardworking while making my polyshrink.
Suleen painting the mug.
Khai Shing's bday prezzie. :)
I see my name. Do you?

*****
Joanne started making polyshrinks. She made one for me & for Grace. :) Thanks hottie.


Dearie Grace's polyshrink.
The front of the polyshrink.
Joanne's first polyshrink.
Aww my hottie made this.
Nice, no?
It's taller than Suleen. LOL.
A mountain of Po's. *grins* ME WANT!
Tigress a.k.a Angelina Jolie.
Shi-Fu. Cute ass mouse character thingy,
Tai Long. The evil bad ass.
SUSHIII!
Bimbotic nails? Gwen's nail polish on Joanne's nails.
Starburst. Lil heavenly gummies.
Chew-o-meter? WTF? These are chewy, not chewwwyyyy. Well, yeah. Only Gwen gets the joke. Coz she read the thingy with me.
Lil men in diapers. Adorable right?

*****

Okay, so anyway. Remember Miss X from my previous post? Well guess what. I found out that she has been going around telling ppl that the room is RM580++. Lemme set the fucking record straight once and for all. It's RM380++ and YOU FUCKING LEFT THE FUCKING RECEIPT IN THE FUCKING ROOM.
*****
Dont fucking go around telling ppl shit like we didnt pay. Coz I was so fucking nice to you after you fucking tried to fucking trick us. I even ask the rest to give u RM0.50 tip. [Excuse the profanity. She's a bitch. She deserves all the F bombs I'm dropping.] I even talked so nicely to your fat, ugly face. So yeah, now IT"S ON BABY.
****
YOU CAN GO KISS MY FUCKING ASS FOR TRYING TO RUIN MY FUCKING REPUTATION YOU MOTHER FUCKING SKANKY WHORE. And just so all the readers out there know, Miss X is Evelyn Yeo. And her partners in crime are Jasmine [yeah the whore], her blind ass boyfriend and Aaron Jong [dont try to act dumb in front of Brandon when you fucking like checked-in with that bitch. And yes, we knew Brandon told you. You acted dumb. WAIT. Mayb you're just being you]
*****
*breathes in & out* Gwen darling I know you're reading this. Joanne's fucking pissed too. You shud check her blog out. LOL. Come to think about it, and dont get me started, you guys tried to rip us off RM500. Divided by 4, tht'd be only like RM125 each. Wow, so desperate for money? Truman said he dun mind throwing money on the floor if you guys wanna pick up.
*****
I'll donate too. Exceot I'll stuff my money into a shithole and let you guys fight each other over shit to dig it out. Since you guys so fucking desperate. And "evie" if you're reading this, and I know you are, please be ensured that you got your skanky ass blacklisted at Damai Puri for asking the receptionist to lie to us. Hell yeah. And all I had to do was lodge a report with the manager. Things happen when people lie. Very bad things, Evie. Like I said, you better go to church more. REPENT. If you dunno what that word means, I doubt you do [since you think your Gucci is real] GOOGLE it.
*****
You poor ass pitiful people. Willing to do so much for RM125 per person? Kolien nyerr. RIGHT GWEN? Mayb they dun have food to eat or sth. Ask your daddy send them free chicken rice. YUMMY! Charity work ba. Else l8r they go con other people again. Not everybod's as smart as us, you know. L8r kena pien ma si cham?
*****
And yeah, I'm ranting like a bitch now. That's coz I hear shit out there about ME AND MY FRIENDS when I even went through the trouble of giving you your very own secret identity, Miss X. Well, now the whole world knows, at least most of Kuching, what skanky lil bitches you guys really are. And dont go all DAWN YANG VS. XIA XUE on me. Sue me. See if I care. Defamation or what not. You can kiss my fucking ass if you wanna. One more word about this shit out there and I swear to God............ Finish the sentence for me Darlings Gwen and Joanne. I know you guys hate bitches like them. I do too. Hence, this rant. I hope readers out there wud learn to stay the fuck away from these FAILED con artists. Wanna do also smart a bit. Like, WHO THE FUCK WANNA CON PEOPLE THEN LEAVE THE FUCKING RECEIPT IN THE FUCKING ROOM? You dumb or what.
*****
Enough ranting now. I'l listen for more shit thn update here. If you guys wanna see a pic of those cheap ass beggars, feel free to scroll down. I labelled the picture as con artists edi so it shud be real easy to find their beggar faces. If you wanna visit Evie's blog, the link is on my darling Gwenda's page. I dont wanna dirty my blog by putting her link there. Kotor lah.

2 comments:

VJIAMEIIV said...

ohwwwwwwwwwwwmg~ luv cutie plush..i want PO..i wan SHIFU~
lol~

Stella Kho said...

lol go buy la. shud be gt discount *winks*