CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Damai Beach. Pick&Pack. [Suleen's Last Day. *sobs*]

Just had a super long day today. *yawns* Last night I went out to limteh with my hunn Clarissa til around 1.30a.m. Then I went to her house to get a puppy. [Pics will be posted tomo since I'm sooo tired.] Then when Isaac sent me home I was edi so tired from a long day. But as you all know, puppies are always damn noisy. So she bugged me the whole night and I didnt gt much sleep. This morning around 7.45a.m., Jeremy called me to tell me that Lawrence is outside my house waiting for me to play bball with em. ARGHH. So I dragged my sleepy ass outta bed to get changed then went off to 7th mile to play ball. After that went home to shower then had lunch then headed to Pick & Pack,

*****


Joanne's name in Polystrene. I look so sad. *sobs*
*****
****
***
**
*
Went to Shanghai Renjia Restaurant for brunch. Ordered dumplings, spring rolls and some bun thingy which effing rocks.
Venue : Behind Bormill Estate/PBK.
Food : Mostly Dim Sum.
Rating : 7/10.
Reason : Food is affordable and highly edible. Yummy!

Stuff we ordered.

Super yummy dumplings. 8 for RM10. Worthed every cent.

The bun thingy we ordered. This was my fave.

They serve nice Wintermelon Tea.

*****

After brunch we headed off to Pick & Pack which was just nearby. Suleen was already there. Alvin, Ivanna and a couple of my college mates came later on in the afternoon.

Pick & Pack.
Pictures of my day :

Joanne busy drawing/designing the cup.

A customer ordered 17 cups. Exactly the same. Have fun drawing hottie.

Hardworking Pick & Pack employees.

Suleen drawing the mug my college mates ordered.

*****

WARNING!

Cute pics below.

Aint she just the cutest?
Ivanna's LaLa pose.
Alvin's foot, Suleen, Ivanna.
Suleen & Ivanna. They're no more working there. :(
Apple flavoured Shandy. Not half bad.
*****
Alvin is like the funniest (and lamest) dude I have ever met. He's Alvin. Just being his dorky self cracking lame jokes and being nice to everybody. Suleen's lucky to have him. He takes really good care of Suleen and is really understanding. Today, he cooked egg and rice for Suleen and ta pao-ed his mommy's curry for her. Awww.

Him feeding his baby.
The cute couple.
He's cleaning up for her.
The day before, he bought McD and fed her again.
Him and his chilli sauce.
Mickey burger, Spot the hidden mickey. Lol. His joke.

*****

BELOW ARE SOME OF ALVIN'S FUNY FACES:
Posing even while eating.
He said the burger tastes better if you pat it. YEAH, RIGHTTT.
Crossing his leg like a she-male.
Gay-ness. -.-"
His facial expressions are priceless.
The ALVIN.
Acting all sissy again.
Then macho. He's flexing and posing. Tsk Tsk Tsk.
Eating his ham and cheese sandwich.
Stil eating.....

*****

After eating, he took the polystrene containers the food came with and started drawing wth very, very funny. A JOKER MASK. FULLY-COLOURED.


Why so serioussss?
The mask he drew.
Him posing with Ivanna's prepaid Internet access thingy from Damai.
Wow, look at that face.

*****

Okayyyy, enough of Alvin. Bet by now Suleen's the only one who wants to see more of Alvin. That dude's unbelievably nice and funny. But enough of his expressions. More pics of Pick & Pack.

Venue : Above De Hair Crew/Near NK Food Network & Sri Sarjana.
Food : None available, but a hell lot of gifts.
Rating : 10/10.
Reason : anybod who walks into the place would be pleasantly surprised at the depth of the gifts offered here. Including custom, hand made mugs, Polyshrinks and cards. Practically everything here is custom made for you. Perfect gifts for special people.



Joanne's sample mug.
Suleen's mug.
Joanne's lollipop mug.
Errmm.. Anybody want a cupcake?
The Gingerbread Man. Where's Hanzel and Gretel? LMAO.
She made this from scratch.
3D effects and vivid colours.
LOLLIPOPS!

*****

Sides that, there are also tons of soft toys and plushies sold in the store. More importantly, those interested can hurry over to the shop coz we're having a SALE. Caress and Russ is like 20% off. What a bargain right? Head on over to Pick & Pack then.


Joanne and a handful of plushies.
Cute lil toys.
Simply adorable.


*****

Since the shop is covered from head to toe with plushies and other stuff, it drove Joanne nuts. She is somewhat a neat freak. So when she saw everything not in place, she couldnt stand but to arrange everything and put everything back into place.


Cleaning up.
Arranging.
Final product. Neatness.
Neat eh?

[ she kinda reminds me of my maid at home. I "dont" know why. Hmmm.]

*****

Pick & Pack hasnt been opened long so I'm trying to popularize it through my blog. Well, it's worthed a try right? We've been gradually gaining popularity anyway.

The shop.
Display items.
Hello Kitty section for all you Hello Kitty fanatics.
Confectionery. Sweets & Chocs.
Budget shirts on sale.

*****

Some of the plushies that are available at Pick & Pack:

Just look at it. *melts*
Cute, no?
So lil teeth. Hahaha.
Side view. So colourful.
I WANT!!
Starry starry cow.
Trilogy.
Awww.

*****

So all ya'll out there who are interested in designs and all that, feel free to check this shop out. You'd fall in love with the uniqueness of the stuff there which ar emostly imported. To find out more, just head on over to the shop.

*****

DAMAI BEACH
Ivanna boo boo was starting classes 2day so she wanted to relax before classes began. She booked Damai on the 23rd and 24th coz she knew my exams finished ont he 23rd. Aww. Sweet right? I met Alvin up for bfast then followed his car up to Damai. He had to send Suleen to work ma. So I tagged along with him.



The fridge is stocked with drinksss.
Some random car plate we saw on the way up. Joanne's bday, 27th March.
Strawberry Liquor. Smells kinda weird to me.

Strawberry liquour and Smirnoff.
Mah darling Gwenda.
Gwen darling, Joanne hottie, Ivanna boo boo.
She took pic of me taking pic of her. Suleen's right. This is confusing.
Lolli lolli.
Joanne & Ivanna's lollipop.
Gwen the poser. The rest, candid.
Alvin doing "THE ALVIN".
My dragonball hair after the beach and Joanne.
Cutest couple ever.
Alvin, Suleen, Joanne.
My babies. Joanne & Gwen.
Gwen, my ah lian darling.
Joanne's posing with Gwen.
Some lizard up some tree.
Lizard. Joanne's photography.
Gwen took this. Joanne's sexy back and me lying down.
Sexyness.
From Joanne to Ivanna.


*****
I had so much fun after my exams. I feel so destressed and unpressured. LOL. Hopefully I do well. *gulps* Nyway, thanks Ivanna for booking Damai. Thanks Joanne for making me laugh with your lame jokes. Thanks Gwen for being my bitching partner. Thanks Clarissa for the loveliest puppy ever. Thanks everybody who made me smile this week. :)




0 comments: