CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Oopsie.


Well, I wud LOVE to update seeing that there is SOOOO MUCH to update on, but sadly my camera's with Suleen coz I left it at Pick & Pack. :( So I'll just upload some pictures from my phone.

Joanne's heart shaped bubble. :)

*****
Went to Damai with Alvin after meeting up with him for bfast. He had to go up to send Suleen down for work. So I tagged along to meet up with the rest. Lol. Had fun on the beach. Then was at Pick & Pack., After Pick & Pack went over to RH Plaza for steamboat with my college buddies since it was Khai Shing's bday. Destressing after exams.

*****

I MISS ISAAC POH!

P. S I just got a new puppy from my bitch Clarissa Tan Sze Ying. Had drinks with her tonight til late. Had drinks with her this afternoon too. She misses me so much she asked me out twice a day. Yes, Joanne. I'm gonna bed. I know, I should sleep early. Thanks for caring, hottie. See you tomo or sth k. Sleep tight.

0 comments: