CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pick & Pack AGAIN with Isaac.

Isaac's BACKKKK!!~ So I brought him to Pick & Pack to play with me. But he was crying the whole way there. He suddenly stopped when he saw the huge ass Spongebob through the window. LMAO. Funny how Spongebob can make him shut up.

*****


Camwhoring since I havent been camwhoring in awhile. :)
*****

The mug Alyssa ordered.
AGREED.
Joanne's artwork.

*****

Joanne sucking on a lolli. Joanne and Isaac.
Isaac grabbed a lolli from the lolli stand so I bought it for him. Then Joanne jealous that I bought for him and not her so I bought for her too. Isaac lying on the floor.
Cutie pie.

*****

Then Isaac spotted the Kungfu Panda on display and bugged me to take it down for him. So I did. Then took pics. Isaac's turning out to be a damn good poser.


Awww. Po is soooo much bigger than Isaac.
"you're bigger than me".
Isaac & Po.
*kiss kiss* Told you this kid could pose.
Isaac is soooo adorable, no? *huggies*

*****

I brought Isaac to the store room where we kept the whole load of plushies. All the stock. Heaven for Isaac. He wanted to climb on top of the mountain of plushies. He started playing alone but then he dragged me to play with him too. So I was stuck in the whole pile of plushies.


Relax nyerr.

Nephew & Auntie. We chilling. LOL.
Sleeping in the pile of plushies. Halfway playing, Joanne was shouting for me. I was wondering what went wrong. Then she told me the spiderman hover thingy fell off and she was toooo short to put it back. So I helped her. But before I did, I took a snap shot. :)
Isaac playing with plushies.
I kinda blinded him with the camera flash. LOL.
Isaac submerged with plushies.
Awww. Cuteness.

*****

I'm prolly gonna be seeing Isaac again tomo. And meeting Kenneth up for lunch. If anybody wants to see this adorable lil boy, drop by the store. He's cuter real life. Yes, I'm not lying. Gonna go work on my second post now. Toodles~

0 comments: