CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Complete Randomness.

Damn packed.
Merc(s) in the front.
Daddy's beloved.
9559 & 9339.
I miss the times we shared.
*****
Referring to the pic above, I miss my group of friends. Now everyone's everywhere. One is sticking to a mother fucking bitch like glue and kissing her ass any fucking chance he gets. Right, like you are actually gonna conquer Kuching. You're not smart enough. Skip some more classes and I'll see u begging on the streets. Mayb I'l donate a cent or two to you.
*****
One is all the in the Middle East. Havent seen him in awhile. Owells.
*****
Things change. Times change. All I know is that I stil have my 2 beloved darlings. I dont need fakers like the first dude I mentioned above. Yeah, he's a dude. And if he is reading this, yeah im talking about u. Dont think coz ur kissing her fucking ass that you can be somebody big. Wait til she leaves and u find all ur frens turning against u. Wait, u wont mind coz ur a loner nyway. Nobody likes u so go fuck yourself. You lost once and now u lose again. Sad huh?
****
This will all pass in time. But things will never be the same. It angers me just thinking about this shit. You dont deserve my anger. You're just a mother fucking attention seeker who will get absolutely nowhere in life. Go fucking jump off a building and see if I care. Even if I saw you half dead on a ground laying in a puddle of blood I wont lift a finger to call 911. That is how much I despise you. Go rot in hell. I'm gonna delete you from my life permanently. Even if the bitch leaves, you should know that u will NEVER have me as a friend EVER.
*****
Come to think about it, I'm wasting my time writing about u. You're not even fucking worthed it. Dirtying my fingers typing about u. I'm sure all your OLD FRIENDS feel the exact same way. Just go on MSN if you dont believe me. See if anybody would wanna look for you after she leaves. I doubt it, fucker.

0 comments: