CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A List of My Favourite Things.

My favourite animated film :
KUNGFU PANDA

Aint he just adorable? The panda I mean.
Highly recommended flick for people of all ages.
Makes me wanna take up kungfu. LOL.
Movie I Really Wanna Watch :

WANTED

Angie is smoking HOT.
Sexy eh?

My favourite clothing brand [casual] :

QUIKSILVER

Quiksilver hoodie.
Another hoodie.
Casual wear shorts. Nice.
Casual shirt.
My favourite brand for board shorts :

BILLABONG
Nice boardies.
I WANT!!
Red & White?
Metallic.
Striped boardies.

My favourite brand for bball shoes :

AND1
Nice shoe?
Their shoes kick ass. It's like jumping and landing on sponge.
Nice jerseys and accesories.

Favourite camera :

SONY T-50

Sexy in red?
The colour I got. Yeah I'm bias.
Slick in black.
Favourite car brand :
MERCEDES BENZ
I like Aston Martin too. But Merc's got class. :)
Mercedes = Class.

My favourite phone brand :
NOKIA

The Nokia N95.
The Nokia N73 [my phone].
The Nokia N810. Cant wait to buy it.
My favourite notebook brand :
Sony Vaio

This is going on my wishlist.
Cool eh?

My favourite sports brand :


NIKE

The Swoosh.
Another reason why I love Nike. KOBE.
Kobe's. Me love.
My favourite investi-series :


CSI MIAMI


The cast. I love Horatio.
Hot Scene, Hot Team.

My favourite Sci-fi series :

HEROES

Save the cheerleader, save the world.
This series never gets old.
I LOVE HEROES. MASI OKA IS DAMN CUTE.

My favourite psychological series :
CRIMINAL MINDS

This series deals with the psycological side of investigations.
Intriguing. On every Thursday 10p.m-11p.m ASTRO Channel 711.

My ALL-TIME favourite :
PRISON BREAK

This series is sooo smart it hooks all its viewers.
I cant get enough of this series.
Yups, I'm in love with Prison Break.

*****
I was watching Criminal minds just now and decided that I should do a post on my favourite things. To sum it all up, I love Kungfu Panda, Wanted, Quiksilver, Billabong, And1, Sony, Mercedes Benz, Nokia, Nike. CSI Miami, Criminal Minds, Heroes & Prison Break. Yeah, I'm materialistic.

I love Quiksilver casual wear but Billabong surf wear. :) I love And1 Basketball shoes over Nike's but I prefer Nike Casual wear shoes over And1's. YUP, ma huan nyerr. I'm a die hard Sony fan. From cameras to notebooks and portable toys such as The Sony PSP. Everything Sony except handphones. For phones, I'm NOKIA all the way.

Enough of my review of brands. Tell me your fav brands. Tag me. :)

0 comments: