CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Picture-less Post

I've been told by Cynthia that my blog is kinda like a picture blog. So I'm doing a post without pictures now to prove that my blog isnt a picture blog but it's a blog with interesting daily details of my life. However, nothing interesting happened with me today. So.. instead let's talk about a topic we can all discuss. POLITICS,
*****
The policemen nowadays are getting more n more horrible. All they do all day is sit in their offices with their asses glued to their chairs and let criminals run wild. *sighs* What has gotten into the police nowadays? Useless shit. I got caught once for not using my seat belt. But all I had to do was give em kopi-o money. Like wth? PAK LAH needs to fucking get kicked off the Prime Minister seat.
*****
Moving on, GANGSTERS. Gangsters are very alike policemen. They do whatever they please as if there isnt a law in this country [seeing that Pak Lah is our P.M, it is really as if there isnt any laws around. Yeah, DAP for life] They think they so cool going around with their boom-boom cars and blasting their stereos like the Ah beng kia's they are. Their annoying HID lights blinding me and they ugly tatooed hands hanging outside their windows.
*****
Damn, Kuching is turning into Ah Beng & Ah Lian central la. Everybody thinks that they are pai kias just coz they know one or two people. WALAO. Sia soi chin la. Then what's with the tights for the Ah Lian's? Tights are meant for ballerinas and ballerinas only. Not meant with mini skirts. Ewww. And the Ah Beng's with their pants with super many pockets and extenders. *sighs* No sense of fashion much? Stick to ROMP & LEVI'S puh-lease.
*****
On a lighter note, I'll be working at the upcoming Rainforest Music Festival coming up next Friday - Sunday. Yups, Celcom again. :) Eh who thinks Pak Lah does not deserve to remain the P.M? If I recall correctly, Malaysia has this kebebasan bersuara shit I learnt from Moral so it shud be aight if I post abt this RIGHT?
*****
All he knows how to do is jack up fuel prices and get married to some gold-digger bitch. I dont even remember her name. Couldnt be bothered. C'mon la. RM2.70, scratch that, RM2.69 per litre for fuel is wayy to expensive. He wants use all to starve to death and this country to suffer from inflation then kam guan hia? Step down la ham sup lou. Go marry more gold diggers and leave the ruling to somebody who actually knows shit abt politics.
*****
That dude-whats-his-name head of Pendidikan. He needs to make up his mind la. ADUH. One minute Maths & Science in English next minute B.M make ppl damn luan u knw. Say want follow international standard then say use B.M more patriotic. Like wth?? Go flip a coin and stick to ur decision la. DAP stil kicks ass. At least less corruption.
*****
I think enough with my rants. Leave comments on the post or tag me. I wanna know what you guys think about our current "leaders" a.k.a pemimpins. I for one will always support DAP coz I'm against Pak Lah who goes around kissing babies and marrying gold diggers instead of running the gowd-damned country. I think I'm gonna migrate if this continues. Pak Lah? Tsk tsk tsk. I better get him the Running-The-Country for Dummies book so he can use as reference. Mayb I'll just run for P.M for DAP. Who knows?

0 comments: