CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 12.12a.m
Name: Stella
Sisters: 1.
Brothers: 2.
Shoe size: 8/9
Height: 170cm

Where do you live: Kuching.
Favourite drinks: 100 plus.
Favourite breakfast: Gingerless ginger chicken.

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yeah.
Swam in the ocean: Swam? More like paddle.
Fallen asleep at school: Countless.
Broken someone's heart: Yeah.
Fell off your chair: Dont recall.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yeah, all for nothing.

Saved e-mails: Yeah and I stil do.
What is your room like: Plain.
What's right beside you: My phone.
What is the last thing you ate: Prawns at Dennis' farewell.

Ever had chicken pox: Yeah whn I was a kid.
Sore throat: Duh.
Stitches: A whole lot.
Broken nose: Bloody nose, yes. Broken, no.

Do you believe in love at first sight: Hell no.
Like picnics: Never had a proper one.
Who was, were the last person you danced with: I dont dance.
Last made you smile: Ivanna. She made me feel so wanted.
You last yelled at: Joanne.

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Arent you just dying to know?
Kissed anyone: For me to know and you to figure.
Get sick: Fell sick today.
Talk to an ex: Nopes and dont plan to.
Miss someone: Hahaha.
Eat: Yeah.

Best feeling in the world: Scoring a basket.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Surprisingly, yes.
What's under your bed: A whole lot of shit.
Who do you really hate: Miss X.
What time is it now?: 12.18a.m

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Hate to admit it, but yeah.
Do you have any siblings: 3
Do you want children: No.
Do you smile often: Occasionally.
Do you like your hand-writing: Aint bad.
Are your toe nails painted: No, but Joanne wud wanna paint em.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Lol. Damai.
What color shirt are you wearing now: Stripes.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Err. Sleeping?
I can't wait till: I lose 10kgs.
When did you cry last: -no comment.-

Are you a friendly person: I'd like to think so.
Do you have any pets: A doggie.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Home.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: A whole lot.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Always.
What are you doing right now?: This damn thing.
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Ask Isaac and Jackson.
Can you handle the truth?: I think I can.
Are you too forgiving?: I dont forgive.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mommy.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: I cry in my room.
How many people can you say you've really loved?: Mom, Sharon, Grandmom, ****.

Do you eat healthy?: I dont think so.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: I dont remember.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Lol. Go figure.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Nobody.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Loud.
Are you confident?: I suppose.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Celebrated my 8th bday.
2. Studying?
3. Busy being a Lodgian.
4. Bullying other students.
5. I dont remember.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Study.
2. Sleep.
3. Dennis' farewell.
4. Earn money.
5. Eat.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. I
2. Dont
3. Enjoy
4. Any
5. Snacks.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Invest.
2. Start a club.
3. Open a restaurant.
4. Own my own personal jet.
5. Build my own house.

5 of my bad habits:
1. Procrastinating.
2. Spending wayyy too much.
3. Naive.
4. Curse way too much.
5. Anger management.

5 places I have lived in:
1. Kuching.
2. My house.
3. My old house.
4. Damai.
5. My KL apartment.

5 jobs I've had:
1. Student.
2. Bestie.
3. Girlfriend.
4. Confidant.
5. Bitch.

5 people I tag:
1. Joanne.
2. Ivanna
3. Gwen
4. Steph
5. Sharon Kho

0 comments: