CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sharing Planet with Vodka.

SHARING PLANET
Brought Vodka to Sharing Planet tonight with Khai Shing's doggie who is Vodka's sis. Yeah, same mommy. I had my usual Ice Peach Tea ang Bologna chips. Joanne had her usual Earl Grey Tea with the sugar syrup. We order the same drinks every single time. So nyway, Vodka had a gr8 time with her sis. Had bitch fights some more. LOL.

*****

Vodka drinking sugar syrup. Nanti diabetes.
Me & my Vodka.
*smiles* She's a lil ball of love.
I wanted to kiss it but Joanne didnt allow.
Vodka decided to leave a piece of her at Sharing Planet. LOL.
Joanne with Khai Shing's doggie, Din Din. [I know my dog's name cooler. Like duh. It's MY dog nyway. :D]
Din Din.
Joanen with Vodka.
Awww. *melts*
Terbalik. Vodka loves sleeping upside down.
She's falling asleep. She sleeps all day and all night.

*****

Since I was eating I thought it'd be really unfair if Vodka didnt eat as well RIGHTTT? I mean she's not a dog, she's family. [yeah, I stole the line from White Chicks.] So she had some of my Bologna-kick-ass Chips. Yum Yum. After that she smelt like tomato.

Licky licky.
Vodka eating Bologna sauce.

*****

Xin Yen and Din Din.
Din Din drinking Hocan's Ribena Sprite.
Vodka drinking Honey with Milk.
Sista's. :)
Vodka & Din Din.
Din Din, Khai Shing's doggie.
*puff puff* Din Din smoking? LOL.

*****

Tonight was fun. We should meet up more often. Another day at Pick & Pack tomo. Gonna head off to bed now. So damn tired after being out whole day. Been out whole day. Back aching like shit. And since it's been raining whole day my broken ankle is kinda screwed so cant walk properly. Damn the weather.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

[I know my dog's name cooler. Like duh. It's MY dog nyway. :D]
That is because you are from ABC and I am from Chinese educated. 'Din' in mandarin bring a strong meaning for my doggie and in chinese, a good name is very important for their future ( you wont believe it, i supposed to).
So, cooler or not cooler, is not important, the most important is it will bring good luck for my doggie. Hahaha.....
Dont angry ya...if anythg you want to fight back, just firght...I am waiting here...:)

Unknown said...

*puff puff* Din Din smoking? LOL

Then my dog will bark not because she is hungry, but she want a cigarette..:( Bellieve that animal will also addicted to nicotine (A colorless, poisonous alkaloid, C10H14N2, derived from the tobacco plant and used as an insecticide. It is the substance in tobacco to which smokers can become addicted)
oh, my dog, please never go to stella side if she is smoking or must have mask if you want to.

Unknown said...

("Vodka drinking Honey with Milk.")

Not HONEY WITH MILK (from yuling) is FRESH MILK ( from Andy)