CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Overdued Pictures. I Know, It's Been Awhile.

OKAY, I know. I know. At long last I've updated my blog with long awaited pics from RWMF 2008. :)
Sorry la.. Had my Accounting paper today. So now I'm free so I decided to update. Have fun drooling over my pics.
*****


Joanne's attempt at being cute.
Darrel & Dennis.
Con Artists.
I just woke up. Excuse the ugly hair.
The effects of getting stoned. Kids, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. Byung was drinking with Truman. The thing is, Truman wasnt drinking. Byung got tricked into drinking countless shots til he was COMPLETELY stoned! Hahahaha. You shud have been there when he was falling all over the place. In the toilet, in the room. EVERYWHERE. The next morning, our toilet bowl even had pink and red puke around it like salt around a Martini glass. Plus, he slept next to me and was kicking me the whole night. Had bad ache when I woke up. *sighs*
*****
Damai Puri in the morning.
The coast.
Kitty them went kayaking. I was too lazy.
Joanne buried my feet in the sand.
*speechless* Smoking aint good for health, kids.

*****

Joanne. Candid.
Someone's feeling HORNY. *coughs*
Darrel & Dennis. They bought me McD for breakfast. THANKS!
The kiddy pool.
View from our room.

*****
That night Darrel and the rest headed to Buntal for dinner. The car was kinda full so Joanne and I decided to stay behind and catch up on some ZZZ's so we could go to the "beach party" that night. Turns out, there wasnt even a beach party. Bummerrrr.. So we just kinda chilled on the beach beside the bonfire. Gwen darling came to look for me with her bf, Kevin. Some drunken asshole slapped him in the face for no apparent reason prior to this and shoved Gwen. So Kevin was mother fucking pissed. LOL. RWMF was full of drunken bastards. Talk about retarded.

*****

The bonfire.
"party"?
Us at the beach.
My groupies. Chillin'.
Group pic #2.

*****

Liquor baby.
Some ang mo dude. There was like 9 ppl in Darrel's car from Damai Puri to Damai Beach so this ang mo dude walked passed and was shocked. He even stopped to take our pic. So in return, I took HIS pic. LOL-ness. He was drunk I think. His face as red as his shirt.
9 ppl squashed in the car. Poor Owen. He ended up on the floor.
Happy people.
Darrel was suppose to take pic of us but he ended up camwhoring. I'm not surprised.

*****


Kitty & Joanne.
Crazy bitches.
Laughter.
Em sexy gals in the pool.
Kitty's ALWAYS ready for the camera.
Them on the kiddy slides. Tsk tsk tsk.
Kiddish yet somehow funny.
Stairway to heaven?
Ripples in the water.
Excuse the ugly feet.

*****
The pool was closed from 7p.m onwards for clorination. There was a HUGE sign saying that. But NOOOOO, Kitty and Joanne wudnt listen. They were dying for a swim since Tuesday. So they stripped down into their bikinis and went for a dip. They even devised "ingenious" plans to carry out in case security showed up. [Believe me, THE WHOLE DAMN PLACE WAS FILLED WITH ANNOYING ASS SECURITY GUARDS!]

Kitty : Let's pretend to be foreign.
Some passer-by : Good evening.
Kitty : Konichiwa.

[Like wtf? Hahahahaha. Joanne even asked me to act Korean. Lol.]

Joanne : You know, if somebody walks pass we can just hide in the water. Wakakakkaka. [She thinks she's smart.]
Stella : WTF? Water is TRANSPARENT idiot. They can stil see you.
Joanne : Oh yeah.
Kitty : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[Yeah, she's THAT dumb]

*****

The pool at night. Gorgeous.
Dudes in the room.
Dudes playing Winning 11 in the room.
Wun. Mark. Ivan. Dennis. Darrel.
Roomies.

*****

The sunset.
Breathtakingly beautiful.
The horizon.
Loving the vivid colours.
A view like no other.

*****

View from our cab.
Blurred but stil pretty.

I love the colours. Dont you?
Pretty skies.

*****
Joanne & I initially booked the shuttle to take us to Damai Puri. But lil did we know that they over booked the shuttle and we had to wait like an hour more for the next one.
Woman : I'm sorry but there's no more space. Are you in a hurry?
Stella & Joanne : Yes!
Woman : Can you wait for the next shuttle?
Joanne [being the bitch she is] : No no no no. You said 6.15p.m.
Stella : We have frens waiting for us there already.
Woman : I'm very sorry. *talks on phone* I'll get you a taxi.
So in the end she got us a taxi and we only paid RM10 each. What a bargain. We had a cab all to ourselves fully air-conditioned. And the best thing about it is that we didnt hafta squeeze with all the smelly ass ang mo ppl who took the shuttle. Pheww.

*****
Teh tarik & Ice lemon tea @ Westwood.
Pretty in pink?
Chicken chop wit mushroom gravy.
Stupid Joanne.
I dont like being photographed. [well, not really la.....]

*****
We headed to Westwood for dinner after work on Friday. Was damn hungry. Joanne had chicken chop. I didnt order nything coz it was late. Trying to watch my weight OKAY? But in the end she gave me half. How sweet of her. Honestly tho, I think she's just trying to fatten me up.

*****

On the way home from work.
Friday's sunset.
Valley.
Artistic eh? Duh, I took the shot.
Our CELCOM balloon up in the sky.

*****

Military food.
NS much?
Mushroom chicken thingy.
Lunch.
No fair. Joanne's big bowl of soup and my tiny bowl.
I wrote her name in the soup. Clever huh?
Jo-Anne,
Then she wrote mine.
And drew a spidey web. :)

*****
I guess the boss was trying to cut costs by sending all of us to Damai Beach's staff cafetaria for lunch. The pics above are of the 2nd day's lunch which was 10x better than the 1st day. Trust me. We didnt even wanna go back after the 1st day. But Joanne said not to waste. *sighs* Luckily, the food was better the 2nd time round. We even had Ham&Cheese sandwiches.

*****
Santubong lobby.
Buses taking the media to the welcome party @ the old court house on Friday night.
Joanne's goodies.
Posing. No wonder she attracted so many BLACK ppl.
Mark counting $$.
Ivan and reload cards.
Awww, shy?
Mark being serious.
Cutie pie.
Well, not that cute after all. Hahahaha.
Us.
Camera shy again?
Him too.
Yeah, me too.

*****
All in all, I had a blast whole week. Everything turned out gr8. Sorry if I pissed nybod off this week. Was kinda in a bad mood. Overworking myself plus exam stress. Damn. Sorry Kits, I know I need ANGER MANAGEMENT. Sorrryyyyy!~ Before I forget, some bitch thought that SHE could rip ME off. Damn her. Let's just call her Miss X. Here's how the story goes :

Miss X wanted to look for people to share room with her since she had previously booked 2 rooms at Damai Puri. The original price was RM380 per room per night. But I guessed last minute she thought that she could make some cash with her rooms.When we reached there, she fucking told us that it was RM580 per night. Being the dumb dumb she is, Joanne actually believed her. Like WTF?! Miss X is such a bitch.
*****
Being the smart person that I am, I told Joanne and Kits that there was no chance in hell that a room could cost that much. Not even during RWMF. So I told Joanne to check with reception. In case we got tricked. So that night after chilling at the beach, Joanne and I went over to reception to inquire. Like I suspected, it was RM380. Furthermore, she told us she already paid for the fucking room. But thn receptionist told us that nothing had been paid yet. Miss X even had the nerve to tell us that she gathered money with 3 more of her mother fucking frens and paid for the room already.
*****
That cheap ass slut tried to rip us off. So I called Kits straight away and she was pissed. She texted me, "that cb bitch". TOTALLY AGREED. She carries around FAKE Gucci claiming she bought it for 2k++. What a faker. Walao eh. So we headed back to the room and waited for the rest to come back. We were all damn pissed.
*****
The next morning, that cheap slut wasnt only a faker, she was dumb too. She actually left the receipt in the room. She paid for her other room, 3462. Written on the receipt was the price. We had a fren, Brandon staying at 3462 so we passed him the receipt. Miss X told them their room was RM680 per night. That coniving bitch. Too bad we burst her bubble.

The following day we just passed her RM35 each. It was actually RM34.50 each, But seeing that she was so desperate for money, us [being the kind-hearted ppl we are] decided to donate her 50 cents each. Mayb she can buy sweets to make herself grow fatter. I hope she grows fat and dies. Oh and she was damn proud of her RM19.90 Vincci shades. RIGHTTTT.
*****
Enough of her. People who stayed in my room wud know who Miss X is. Ask Ivan, Kitty, Mark, Byung or Joanne if you wanna know. Yeah, I know. You're DYING to know who that pathetic bitch is right? I dont wanna get sued. So for more juicy details, TEXT ME! I'll be more than happy to bitch about her and tell you who she is. Most of you shud know her. More tomo. Im tired. Good night people. :)

0 comments: