CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Apologies.

Sorry to all those who are expecting pics of them and my puppy. I left my cammie over at Pick & Pack today. I thought Joanne had it, she thought I took it edi. So yeah, it's at the shop. So Suleen, if you're reading this, tomo if you open shop earlier, help me keep first k? Sorryyyy. But I do have some pics from yesterday to post up. If you're wondering why I didnt blog yesterday, it's coz of Vodka. Was playing with her til I was exhausted and fell asleep on the couch. So tired I couldnt turn on the lappie to blog.
*****


Hello Kitty stock just came in. Like 10 effing crates of Hello Kitty. All nailed together. And I had the liberty of un-nailing the crates.
Hello Kitty display cabinet.
Hello Kitty. Clarissa, I know you wanttttt~
Again with the damn cat. *rawr*
Pick & Pack promotion. Buy one free one. HURRY!
Items on sale.
Adorable right? Buy one free one wor. Hurry BUY BUY BUY!
Another one of Joanne's masterpieces.
Sheryl's cup for her daddy.
Happy 50th Birthday mug.

*****
Everything went on as usual yesterday. Today was a lil more exciting coz I brought Vodka to work. Yes, Vodka my dog. No, not Vodka the alcoholic beverage. :) Everyone had fun with her ESPECIALLY Alvin and Gwen. More pics tomo once I get my camera back.
*****
SHOUTOUT TO GWENDA TAN:
Thanks for accompanying me the whole day at the shop and taking care of my Vodka. For wiping up her piss. Then buying me McD. Love youuuuu Darling!
[yeah, I made the font pink too. Your fave.]
*****
SHOUTOUT:
Thanks Alvin, Suleen, Joanne, Zacq, Tony & Ivanna. Alvin for dressing my dog up. Suleen for playing with Vodka while I slept. Joanne, for cleaning up Vodka's piss. :) Zacq for the ride to Pick & Pack after brunch. Tony, for dropping by. Ivanna, for helping with the 17 cups.
*****
Since Gwen's been so nice to me I dont wanna ruin her reputation by blogging abt her bimboness. You know what I'm talking about darling. TeeHee. [Niga Higa] Nyway, more pics and updates tomo. Nighty Nights people.

0 comments: