CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Friday, July 18, 2008

I Couldnt Come Up With A Title So This Will Do. [Joanne, STOP LAUGHING. I Know It's A Cool Title.:)]

Ginger chicken without ginger. The way I love it. And yummy yummy sambal. My home made bfast made by Miss Joanne Lim.
Char kueh tiaw from Damai. Lunch for me.
Kitty's fried rice.
Sheldon Blackman & The Love Circle.
Joanne & the dude.
Them buying reload cards.
Angel Lo.
Cute stuff.
She's adorable.
Kits & Cloudy. [yeah, cloudy.]
Bringin sexy back?
Joanne's sexy back.
We took pics of the stock in case the office boy stole stuff. Yeah, he doesnt look that trustworthy.
My other half? Lol. Kidding.
Mah hottie.
Asleep in the car. Piggers.
Protruding ear. She thinks it's cute.
The couple and the bulb.
See, Kits is ALWAYS ready.
She's getting annoyed.
Yups, see that look on her face. It's the ANNOYED look.

*****
Those were pics from our 5day stint as Celcom workers over at RWMF. Was fun and tiring. Easy pay for sitting there the whole day and the occasional pool game. Yups, I beat Joanne 5 games to 3. I beat Mark twice. I lost to Ivan coz that guy damn heng, but a lost nonetheless. I beat Kitty coz she got the 8 ball in together with the cue ball. So it's like I won by default. She pretty good tho. She beat Mark. :)
******

I'm gonna be looking for jobs coz I have one month off after my finals. Then I'll be working at PC Fair and Kuching Fest. Any part time jobs, please lemme know. Trying to earn extra income ya know. I need a new phone and new sneakers. And Joanne needs new sunnies. She's starting work at Pick & Pack starting Monday. That's all for now. More tonight.

0 comments: