CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Memories, Celcom, Padini. :)

Shirt #1. Choc coloured stripes.
Shirt #2. Purple coloured stripes. Cyn & Grace agrees that this shirt rocks.
Shirt #3. Silver coloured stripes.
Half of my drink @ Food & Tea.
*****
Awww. Sweet nyerr their couple shirt. I ALSO WANT!
Memories Cafe.
The shirt I gotta wear tomo.
*****

I met up with my Celcom tau ke, Mr. Jimmy Ling over at Memories Cafe @ RH Plaza to discuss our job scopes and to get our shirts for the Celcom thing over at RainFest. So here's the low-down:

Divided into 3 different locations- Santubong, Damai & Damai Puri
4 people at Santubong which is the main booth, 2 people each at Damai & Puri.
Will be at Santubong coz I know the Celcom thingy already.
Lunch & transport provided. [Luckily...]
Pay = RM50 per day.

*****
That night, I headed over to Padini. There is this 50% Sale going on so I decided to grab a couple of formal shirts which will l8r be used to club & for presentations. :) Cynthia & Grace followed me. Before shopping, I had to meet up with Alvis Tan Kian Wee coz I needed his Padini card to get the discounts. *sighs*

So anyway, we met him up at Food & Tea together with his friend. He even treated us to drinks while he ate dinner. Funny thing about it tho, he kinda had something going on with Cyn's sis, Claudia. Small world eh? Was kinda shocked since Claudia's so young.

And I wanted to take pics of our drinks but I left my camera in the car so tough luck. No pics. Only one of my drink which was reduced to half after I took the ice out. Cheap people. The drink wasnt bad la but SOOO MUCH ICE!!

Im gonna start work at Santubong tomo. *sighs* Wish me luck. We have to give away 300 pre-activated Sim Packs for the media and the foreigners.

2 comments:

Happy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy said...

did u see anthea???? how come her pay n ur pay is different??