CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Bored.

1. Are you stubborn?
- Yeaps. [bet Joanne agrees]

2. Do you think a snail is cute?
- Do you?

3. What are you looking forward to?
- definitely not this tag.

4. Who are the third and eighteenth text on your phone?
- err. *checks phone* 3rd is Joanne 18th is Belinda.

5. What do you usually do first thing in the morning?
- Check my texts and calls.

6. What is the one emotion you are feeling right now?
- read the title of this post.

7. What are you currently doing?
- yawning.

8. Have you told somebody that you love them today?
- I rather not answer this.

9. Any plans for tomorrow?
- Santubong. Another day of sweating my ass off. *sighs*

10. Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
- nopes, not at all.

11. Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?
- yeahhh. My lips are sealed. =x

12. When was the last time you saw a movie in the cinema?
- last month, KungFu Panda.

13. How was last week?
- hectic and tiring. the same old same old.

14. What's your best features?
- I dont have good features. I'm a bitch. Ask Joanne, she'd tell you.

15. Do you have a best friend?
- yups yupss.

16. Do you believe that everyone deserves a second chance?
- yeah, coz I'm always the one asking for second chances.

17. What do you want most right now?
- a Nokia N810, Sony Vaio, Plasma TV, Nike's... and the list goes on n on.

18. What do you carry with you most of the time?
- Cell, camera & wallet.

19. Have you ever written a love letter?
- believe or not, I was a die-hard romantic. Ask my ex.

20. Is someone mad at you right now?
- I keep sneezing so somebody somewhere must be RIGHT?

21. When was the last time you were sick?
- I dont fall sick that ezly [damn I think I just jinxed myself]

22. Money or love?
- Love over everything.

23. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
= talking on the phone with my Celcom boss.

24. Are you good at English?
- highest in class and definitely better than Joanne. *winks*

25. Where is your mom now?
- In her room.

26. Did you disappoint anyone lately?
- Hopefully not.

27. Do you think of your ex's?
- not anymore. I used to.

28. Last branded thing you wore?
- Polo shirt, Romp jeans, Nike's. Yupsssss. I love all 3.

0 comments: