CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Typical.

I wanted to update last night, but being the typical me, I left my cammie in Joanne's handbag. So yeah. Went to SoHo tonight with my darlings. :) Had Absolut Vanilla.
Venue : SoHo
People :
Gwenda *mwaks*
Suleen
Alvin
Cath
Kim
Byung & Ji Sung dropped by
Zacq who left after awhile
Tony who left looking for Zacq
Ivanna who left with Tony *coughs*
Aaron Jong who reached at midnight
Gavin who reached l8r than Aaron

*****
Nyway, here are the pics :

Me & my darlings.
Sexy Gwenda.
3 gay asses at the back spoilt the otherwise perfect pic.
Ivanna & Alvin joined in.
* me HEART em *
Some dude walked by and blurred the pic.
Me. My Darling. Cath.
Us again outside SoHo.
Blurred yet nice. My loves~!
Yeah, I know. Finally no more pics of us camwhores.

*****
Typical day at Pick & Pack yesterday. Nothing much to blog about. 2day was hectic tho. Had a fuckload of new stuff to label, do costing and arrange. Was sooooo tired.

Annabelle's mug for her sis.
Hearts.
Aww. What a sweet sis. Wish mine was liddat. *sighs*
Her cup for her friend.
IVANNA TING. It's CINTHY YII.

*****

Random pics :

Joanne's pretty nails.
A Russ bear which is fcuking awesome.
Just plug in a pendrive and the music blares from its speakers.
This pink bear is like the froggie and cow cept it plays Shania Twain. LOL.
All the dancing & singing animals we have.
Joanne's doll house filled with BearBrick bears.
For all BearBrick fanatics.
Some tiny ass bus we saw after picking Gwen.
LOL. Darling said it'd prolly sit like 6 people.

*****

Had a typical day at work, being forgetful like the typical me, had a typical Saturday night at SoHo and another typical day at work tomo. Hence, the title of this post. Darling's going Jong's Crocodile Farm tomo then Rancang Pool to swim. I'll be working so I cant join them. *sobs* Never mind la. I'll make it up to them somehow. Joanne's bugging me to go to bed coz I've been complaining that I'm fcuking tired. Nighty nights~
-
ps I want pics tonight! GWEN, IVANNA, CATH SEND TO ME
pps I'm damn annoyed that Disturbia doesnt play. Fuck the damn playlist. I think I should stop swearing.

0 comments: