CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

SoHo [BuBu's Farewell]

Today was another boring day, or so I thought. Cant explain here coz later I be sued or something. So I'll just list down the things I did. :) Hectic day chin. *sighs*
*****
1. Woke up call mommy.
2. Delete some posts from my blog.
3. Went to Pick & Pack.
4. Went to school.
5. Went back to type letter.
6. Went to school AGAIN to send letter.
7. Left school for Pick & Pack.
8. Went back to school to amend my letter.
9. SoHo!~
*****

Pick & Pack:


Some really cute Irish kids came. Adorable la.
*****
SoHo :

Sexy & I. Sexy & BuBu.
BuBu & Me.
He's leaving. This is like his 10th farewell. LOL.
Group pic #1. It's blur, I know. Phone cammie ba.
Group pic #2. Stil blur.
Solomon, Annabell(a), Gu.
GuGu downing a can. Solomon downing a can.
Drink up, lawyer. :)
Mmmmm. Heineken.
Solomon & Annabell(a).
BuBu downed 9 cans in 30 mins.

*****

Melchi a.k.a BuBu's farewell clubbing night at SoHo. He's leaving for Hong Kong this Sunday morning. And just so you all know, my fren's all have nicknames. LOL.

Chris = GuGu

Mel = BuBu

Joanne = Sexy/Hottie

Gwen = Darlinggggg.

Owen = Dear.

Cath = Miao Miao.

Loads more nicks but I'm kinda lazy wanna list all. XD SoHo was fun but I was kinda tired after a hectic day. Gotta work for Celcom again tomo at KGS. Dunno what that's about but we'll all see tomo. I'm soooooo tired. *yawns* More tomorrow. Nighty nights~

0 comments: