CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kuching Fest & Spring.

So because I flipped out at CompuMart, I took a self declared holiday. Went to FINALLY watch Batman : The Dark Knight with my two darlings, Gwen & Joanne. After movie, we headed over to Spring where the girls did some shopping, since there was a sale and all.Then hung around town since there's this regatta thingy on and town is fucking jammed. At night, met up with Gwen Ivanna Suleen Alvin Cath & Kim over at Kuching fest.

*****

Eulene & Joanne.
Caryn & Joanne.
[If you're wondering why these pics are here, it's coz I forgot to upload em below. So yeah, and I'm too tired and lazy to drag em down. ]
*****
Joanne & Gwen at Spring.
Some car we saw on the way to the movies. XXX IDB. Wtf kinda no. plate is that?
Some dude we spotted on the way to the movies. Scottish dude prolly. Wearing a kilt and all standing at a public phone booth. LOL.
Had Sushi King at SPring. Terriyaki-that's-so-sucky.
The picture looked fucking awesome.
BUT, turns out it tasted like shit and the bowl was smaller than my palm. What a fucking rip off. They shud seriously upsize the portions.
What I saw when I went to pay the parking thing. Malaysians.
The damned machine DOES NOT return change nymor. Therefore, shoppers must go change money like I did or pay DOWNSTAIRS. Though your car is UPSTAIRS.

*****

When I headed over to Kuching Festival, Joanne's sis and cousins tagged along. We had fried ice cream, squid and ice lolli's. Her cousins : Karmen & Keeve.

Karmen and Jasmine.
Keeve & Jasmine are FOREVER fighting.
Gwen darlingg & Joanne.
Ivanna & Joanne.
Ivanna, Joanne, Gwen darling.
Cath & Gwen.
Look at Alvin's greedy face. Ah Pui!
My sexy mama's. Gwen is soooo adorable.
My girls.
Candid except for Ivanna.
Alvin is GAY.
So is Kim. Dont believe? You'll see.
Group pic. Look at Alvin & Kim.


*****

PREPARE FOR ULTIMATE GAYNESS :


::::::::::
::::::::
::::::
::::
::
:

TA - DAH!

Alvin & Kim being Gay.
OMG LMAO!!
Alvin showing off his nipple.
LOL WTF?

*****

Me being retarded with my darling.
A group of dancers passed so we took pics with em.
Alvin being a paedophile.
The fountain thing at the Garden Show.
Water.

****

Nyway, I had a blast with my darlings tonight. Then we headed over to MoJo, SoHo & Ipanema. Went to have a couple of drinks and chill awhile. Gwen stil isnt home yet. Hmpff. And her phone like died as usual. So yeah. Text me when you get this darling! Make plans tomo. I STILL fucking hate CompuMart. Gonna head off to bed now. Nighty night people~

0 comments: