CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Friday, August 1, 2008

THINGS FOR SALE!

As promised, I've dedicated one whole post to Pick & Pack. All those who are interested just tag me or e-mail me. :)

*****
You can turn plain mugs into lovely presents. How?
STEP #1 : Pick a mug.

Orange mug?
Or chocolate coloured?
Blue, maybe?
Or a tiny tea cup?
Open mouthed cup.
Cup with dots.
Plain mug.

*****

STEP #2 : Choose a design.


Can turn the cup into this. Bimbofy the cup.
Before & After.
Or a girly girly cup for a girl's bday?
Birthday mug.
See the difference?
Or mayb a black mug?


Just choose the design and describe it to me. Wait 1-2 days and VOILA! It turns into the ideal present for a fren. Specially made.

*****

MORE CUPS :

Choices of mugs.
Pre-ordered cups for other customers.
Mugs mugs and more mugs.
Abigail's mug.
Princessy, no?
Happy Birthday mugs make a gr8 present.
You give us picture, we cartoonize it for u. Cute right?
*****
OTHER ITEMS :

The tools used in the customizing process.
We do polyshrinks too. Polyshrinks are pieces of plastics that you can turn into a key chain or a handphone strap. You can draw ANYTHING on it. Cut it into any shape or size to fit your needs. For couples, puzzle polyshrinks are also available.
Hearts? Circular polyshrinks.
They're so tiny. So detailed. Sorry camera not good nuf.
Right now, we're giving away FREE Hello Kitty bags.
Hello Kitty.
White bag.
One of the pics you can draw on ur mug or polyshrink. It says scary dino but I think it's WAYYY cute.

*****
PROMOTION :


Buy 4 for RM1. Buy one big Mentos free one tiny Mentos.
Piggie. I thought this was cute.
Tit bits sold here too. This you cant order. LOL.
Chocs and sweets.
Lolli's, chocs and more.
Balloons on sale.
Luigi & Mario. Adorable.
The new Hello Kitty stock.
Super cow.
Our SpongeBob plushies. There's a HUGE ASS one for RM1388. Nothing says I Love You more than a GIANT SpongeBob huh?
More Hello Kitty goodies.
The Baby section. Toys for toddlers and babies.
Baby wipes and more.
Ear rings. One pair = RM3.30
Ear rings. Anyone interested?
More ear rings.
Key chains.
Pink coloured shit. We have it in yellow and brown too. :)
Plushies.
KungFu Panda.
Couples section. Photo frame.
Yes, that's Adriana Lima. Photo frames.
Couple wedding bears.
See anything you like? I didnt have time to take one by one so I just took a group photo. If you see anything you're interested in, lemme know.
ROAR! Dinosaurs.
Russ & Caress.
*woof woof*
Froggy. Who knows? It might turn into a prince.
*baa baa white sheep*
Dudes, buy this. It's to bear rings. Like if you're wanting to get your girl a ring for her bday or anniversary, you shud totally get this. It says "Bling Bling I Got The Ring." :)
The whole romantic thing. Photo frame plus ring bearer.
Cuddly soft toys at totally affordable rates.
Bears.
This totally looks better real life.
Buy ONE free ONE. Pimpin dice to hang in your car.
I found this hillarious. Direct translation "Especially Gift For Your Happiness Always." Like wtf?
*****
Like mentioned above, we do polyshrinks. This is an example :

Heart and key.
For couples or besties, it's a gr8 gift.
Creative, no? Comes in any design you want.
Melodies. 5 different colours. Buy one free one too! So hurry~
*****
So anyway, I'm done promoting Pick & Pack. Any orders please e-mail me or tag me. Leave your contact details and I'l mail you back or give you a call. :)
CONVERSATION WITH MY DARLING :

' gwen says:
lolssss we have lunch near pc fair lo
' gwen says:
den kidnap my darling awhile
' gwen says:
dennnnn
' gwen says:
eat
' gwen says:
dennnnn
' gwen says:
give her back
Completely Incomplete. Perfectly Imperfect. says:
hahha okayy
Completely Incomplete. Perfectly Imperfect. says:
sounds good
*****
Since I'm working at PC Fair tomo, Gwen Ivanna Tony Zacq are planning to meet me up and kidnap me for lunch. My darlingg so sweet. Sometimes I wonder what I'd do without her brightening up my life. :) Thanks darlinggg. And thanks to Boo in advance for buying me milk tea tomo. I feel sooooo LOVED~ Nighty nights people. :) Til the next post, TATA!

0 comments: