CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Basketball & Singapore Chicken Rice.

MY DARLING GWEN IS WORKING!
So here's the low-down, Gwenda Tan is working at the Singapore Chicken Rice shop over at Jalan Song. So being the nice person that I am, I went over to look for her with Joanne. Gwen darling even served us! Pictures below :


Time when you can find Gwen.
She's the one in grey at the cashier.
Awww. She's working.
My darlingggg waitress.
The receipt. Lacking an autograph. :)
She's even cleaning tables. LOL.
She was all "fuck you! I hate you."
Darling so cute at work.What Joanne & I ordered.
Taiwanese Cabbage with oyster sauce.
Pyramid chicken rice.
Posing with the menu.
She's sooo cute in her uniform.


*****

After work that night, Suleen asked me whether I wanna join them for bball at club. Those present were : Alvin, Suleen, Aaron Jong, Chung Aik, Gavin, Tan, Happy, Anthea, Joanne, Me, Gwen and Melv.

My darlings enjoying doughnuts courtesy of Ivanna.
Ivanna bought doughnuts.
Sesame seed doughnut.
I ate the white white doughnut.
Cute Suleen.
Joanne's horrible photography skills.
Again blur. Cacat photo.
Us on the bball court.
Dividing teams.
The "tall" Suleen & the "short" Gwen.
*****
Ivanna was so sweet she got us doughnuts. She knew we were heading over to Sarawak Club for basketball that night. So she went over to Spring to get us a box of doughnuts and delivered it to Pick & Pack. She was thoughtful enough to get Gwen the Pink doughnut. After dropping off the doughnuts, she headed back to Spring whilst I rushed to club since I was already like 30 minutes late. So nyway, had LOADS of fun playing. Haven't been playing so kinda rusty. But about to start training again. :)
DOUGHNUTS! Iceberg's missing coz I ate it. THANKS IVANNA.

0 comments: