CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Speculations.

Recently, I found out that many of my frens have been reading my blog. And for some reason, through my blog, many people have claimed that they can see that there's something going on between Miss Joanne Lim and I. Thus, the reason I'm blogging about it now.
-
Firstly, I wanna clearly state that there is NOTHING going on between Joanne & I. Suspicion is never confirmation. So you can suspect all you want but unless you confront me about it and I tell you that there is something going on, dont go around spreading bullshit. I wanna clear this up once and for all. THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN JOANNE & I EXCEPT THE FACT THAT WE ARE GOOD FRIENDS.
-
Secondly, my love life is nobody's business except mine. So all of you kepo ass people going around saying shit about me and Joanne, please go get a life. Is there nothing better you can do with your time instead of sitting around gossiping about MY love life? Sheesh. Kuching is a small town. I do not want this rumours to reach any of our family members. This ends here. It ends now.
-
Lastly, I dont mind you guys reading my blog. In fact, I adore my readers. But this handful of busybodies have to seriously fuck off. I am not a celebrity so you dont have to make a big deal outta who I'm dating or even who I'm hanging out with. All I ask is that you leave my private life private and respect my privacy. For that, I thank you in advance.
*****
ps Saying that there is something going on between Joanne & I merely through reading our blogs is just ABSURD. There is no such thing. It is what it is. It aint what it aint. Dont make what it aint what it is. Kapish?

0 comments: