CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Melchizedek Jeshua Jitam.

Baby Bu's bday/farewell was held Tuesday night. Coincidentally, it was also his bday. Mel's leaving for Hong Kong on the 25th. Must be really hard on Grace. He's prolly only coming back on the 15th December. So yeah. I'd totally be crushed if it was my second half leaving me for that long. Hang in there Dearie Grace.

*****

PICTURE OF THE NIGHT. He looks like Joker. :)
Wee Chung shoved his face into his bday cake.
Happy Birthday Baby Bu!
*****
Pictures From The Dinner :

I kiss you.
You kiss me.
I wish for......
Mel cutting his Oreo Cheese Cake.
The sweet couple.
Dear Grace & her baby.
Secret recipe cake.
He holds the key.
To her heart.
Before we all left we took a group photo.
Solomon screwed the picture.
Candid.
My Dear Grace & Joanne.
Wee Chung & Joanne.
Grace, Joanne, Mel, Julian.
Justin dropped by. With Wee Chung in this pic.
Julian & Joanne.
Rover & Julian.
My loves.
Grace & Julian.
Bday boy & Student Council President.
Annabelle, Solomon, Wee Chung.
Wee Chung & Grace. They go wayyyy back.
Mel's wet armpit & Grace.
Joanne cutting pineapple.
Chris cutting pineapple. he lost weight. *jealous*
Julian cooking curry. Yum Yum!
Chef Julian.
The boys in the kitchen.
Yummy curry.
Criss cut fries & onion rings.
Food.
Leftovers. Lol.
Drinks and more food.
Joanne burnt her hand while cooking sausages. Aww.


*****
All in all it was a blast. Havent been hanging out with them since forever. There was this one dude who miserably sit at the corner. But yeah, it didnt bother me coz he didnt mean that much nyway. I'm just feeling sad for Grace coz her baby's leaving. Sighs. I know how she feels. She doesnt want him to go yet she cant be selfish. Hang in there Dear.
*****
Leona Lewis - Yesterday.
-
I just can't believe you're gone
Stil waitin' for mornin' to come
When I see if the sun will rise, in the way that you'r eby my side
Well we got so much in store
Tell me what is it I'm reaching for
When we're through building memories I'll hold yesterday in my heart
In my heart
-
[Chorus]
-
They can take tomorrow and the plans we made
They can take the music that we never play
All the broken dreams take everything
Just take it away, but they can never have yesterday
They can take the future that we'll never know
They can take the place that we say we will go
All the broken dreams take everything
Just take it away, but they can never have yesterday
-
You always chose to stay
I should be thankful for everyday
Heaven knows what the future holds, or at least where the story goes
I never believed until now
I know I'll see you again I'm sure
No it's not selfish to ask for more
One more night one more day one more smile on your face
But they cant take yesterday
-
[Chorus]
-
All the broken dreams take everything
But they can never have yesterday
-
*****
Dear Grace, this song I dedicate to you. Same goes for the whole post. You were always there for me no matter the circumstance. Just know that when Mel is gone, I'm stil gonna be here. I know it's hard. But it's gonna be alright.

1 comments:

ayesha said...

Hi there!!
such a lovely blog.. Well, i see about Mel in the RTM doing his rock-climbing in Fairy cave just now... I'm interested, may i know how may i contact him or his association, anyway? your help is much appreciated, dear..

greets,
aishah