CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!~

I havent updated for 3 days now. I know, all of you are missing my bitchyness and sarcasm. but no worries coz I'm back & blogging. Lemme see, this weekend was a super hectic weekend. had this Celcom event over at KGS coz of this familday shit, laser tag with Joanne & family and finally, work again at Pick & Pack.


*****


Yup. Goes for the readers too. If you dont like what I'm blogging about or if you find me too offensive [I'm not allowed to name names], buzz off.
*****
PICK & PACK :

Karen's younger sis, Kelly dropped by.

Hamper wrapped by Joanne. Joanne camwhoring.
My hottie. Vain to the max. Rawr~ Dino Dino.
Fake nails. I dont get why people wanna buy this.
Another bday mug from Pick & Pack.
Burger.
Pic taken by darling Grace who dropped by. Or was it Chris. I forgot. Yes, I was checking out my own blog but nobody tagged my cbox. :(

*****

LASER TAG :

Group pic #1.
Group pic #2.
Group pic #3.
I was helping Claudia with her vest.
Checking her vest. I kicked Keeve's ass. :)
*****
After laser tag, the kids were hungry so I brought em to McD. Actually that night I was suppose to go to Silhouette with my Celcom boss after the event but tak jadi coz I didnt wanna go wearing my Celcom shirt. Look so fucking shitty. So yeah. Didnt wanna go to McD either coz I just went the other night with my boss and colleagues.
-
PICTURES :
Me on the kiddy play thingy.
I love ice creamed fries.
Keeve. Karmen. Claudia. Jasmine. Joanne.
They wannabe-d with fries in their cones.
Claudia went back to KL or Singapore.
My fav boy boy. Fatass Keeve.
Claudia. She's super happy after laser tag.
Keeve played on the slides with me.
Wheeeeee~
Keeve & I. Lol. He's soooo cute and chubby.
I was strangling the fat boy.


*****

Like I said, I was doing this event over at Kelab Golf Sarawak, KGS for Celcom. Met this new girl name Ayu a.k.a Miss Ayu and had tons of fun. The pay was pretty good, RM50 per day. :) Food and everything was provided too.



Joanne & I.
Nopes, we're stil JUST friends fyi.
Camwhoring.
The paintings sold by OKU people. Not bad, eh?
Not much people since it was raining so we ended up watching Happy Tree Friends. the WHOLE time we were there. I watched basically all the episodes dy.
Joanne catching snake.
Ayu. Joanne. Me.
Lame shit performances. So noisy.
So-called live band. They sucked soi bad my grandma sounded better.
Some limbo competition.
One of the performers who thinks he's fucking cool and insists on wearing sunglasses indoors. WTF. He limbo's as well as he sings. Go figure.
Celcom BlackBerry.
I'm using DiGi but Celcom aint bad either.
Celcom Broadband. :)
*****
Merdeka Day's coming soon! Shoutout to all August babies :
-
Lawrence - 23/08
Roselind - 25/08
Crystal - 28/08
Gwen - 29/08
Chris & Tyng - 30/08
Malaysia - 31/08
-

I have this thing with the course leader at school tomo so I gotta go to bed now. Looking forward to a longgggg clubbing weekend. :) Chris & Gwen both celebrating at SoHo. Yay!!~ I havent been prezzie shopping yet. Prolly just get em liquor. Get Gwen Flamming Lambo or something I guess. Nighty nights~

0 comments: