CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kuching Fest XD

Yes, Kuching Fest again. No, I'm not sakai. Yes, this is my 6th time. No, I'm not THAT sick of it yet. Depends on who you go with also ma. Shoutouts on top this time.
-
SHOUT OUT TO CATHELENEEEEE :
Congrats coz you finally pang sai!
*****
SHOUT OUT TO GWEN :
You memang bitchy but I stil LOVEEEEEE you!
*****
Moving on, here are the pics :
[Left to Right] Darling. Me. Hottie. Miao Miao Dear Dear. Dear's dumb dumb. Ah Pui. Ah Pui's Neng Neng. We are happy family. LOL.
Darling. Me. Suleen. Joanne. Cath!
Kim's cb face. Alvin's fucktard face. These two are fcuking funny!
Alvin kek pai face.
Ahhhh. The "Alvin".
*****
Picked Darling Gwen from SCR then send her home to get changed while I experimented with her hair spray. Then headed over to Kuching Fest to meet up with Grace, Cath & Kim. Suleen & Alvin met up with us l8r with her fren [fuck I keep forgetting her name].
-
BUT ANYWAY, before that. Cath & Kim had lunch at SCR coz they wanted to look for Gwen. So Joanne, Grace & I met up with em there. Suleen was suppose to go but she was tired after driving to Swinburne and stuff so she went home to rest. We sat there basically whole afternoon talking and laughing til it was 6.
-
So yeah. That was my day. LASER TAG ON THURSDAY! 8pm. Note to Suleen & Alvin : PLEASE DO NOT BE "FASHIONABLY" LATE. Lol. To the rest, you're very welcomed to join us. Those going are : Gwen, Me, Joanne, Cath, Kim, Suleen, Alvin, Owen.
-
ps Gwen your name's in pink coz I know you likeee. Joanne, too bad no maroon. Else I'll maroon-fy your name too. To the rest, I dont know ur fave colours. Too bad~

0 comments: