CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stuff.

Went to Kuching Fest with my tauke nio after work today. She chia Joanne & I to dinner. Then headed over to her sister's shop at the back. So nyway, had quite a busy day at Pick & Pack today. Earned RM 356.50 today. I closed the register so calculated. :)

*****

Couple cups.
Identical designs.
Birthday mug.
Nice, no?
Happy birthday to whoever is about to own this cup.
*****
We were playing with these lil things that could dance and sing today. They were so adorable I decided to advertise em here. Ideal for those people with lil nephews and nieces. So cuteeeeee!! If you wanna buy anything from the shop, pls contact 016 8596260.

The froggy. Moves to the beat. Must watch!

I guarantee that you will laugh when you watch this.

The cutest of em all. The cow. I WANT!

*****

My friend since form 2, Jeremy Bong Kien Yung, dropped by the shop today with his friend Ryan. He came to collect the cup he ordered for Javian's bday.

PROPS TO JEREMY : HE TA PAOED GINGER CHICKEN WTH RICE FOR ME PLUS JASMINE TEA [I think la...] FOR ME!!

Ladies, this thoughtful young man is stil single and very much available. He bought ginger chicken coz he read from my blog that I love ginger chicken. Thoughtful aint he? Wanna date him? Call me. :)

I fucking hate you. I hate your lies. I hate evrything. Fuck this. Fuck everything. I'm so fucking tired.

0 comments: