CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Fucked Up PC Fair.

So yeah, I WAS working at the current PC Fair happening at Permata. Until... My fcuking boss said we didnt do shit though we fucking broke sales record for the fucking company. So, if I was sitting on my ass why the fuck wud you think that we fucking broke records? We fucking stood there the whole fucking day and this is the thanks I get in return?? So you can take your pay and shove it up where the sun doesnt shine. I'M BOYCOTTING COMPUMART FROM NOW ON.

*****

Fucked up company. Go to hell.
The tauke was nice but his wife is a BLOODY BITCH.
The fucking miserable stall.
*****

Ivanna, Joanne, Gwen, Tony.
GWEN Darlingg.
Pink shake to match my pink shirt.
Joanne & I camwhoring.
Again.
And again.
Gwen & I. *awww.*
Ivanna & I. LOL.
Big pimping. Me with Gwen & Ivanna.

*****

Thank God Ivanna Gwen & Tony dropped by. Else I'd go nuts listening to the tauke nio complaining about EVERYTHING. If you so fucking li hai then you dunnit hire people la. do everything yourself. But nooooo, you wanna hire ppl thn complain so much for what??

*****

I was peacefully working at PC Fair. THEN, I saw THIS! Wtf is she wearing? Walao. Talk about a sense of fashion. Enough la her legs big as fuck, she stil wear leggings. I almost went blind. And the shake Ivanna they all bought creeped back up my throat.

*****

Joanne & Isaac.
Isaac & "friend".
The dude working next door.
Judy. My ex school mate who is apparently cammie shy.
Although I bet she camwhores. -.-"

*****

THINGS WE SOLD :

LED lappie light.
Imation pendrives.
Imation blank cds.
Screw em. Fuck Imation.
We sold so fucking much and u dare tell me that I didnt do shit??
Well, you can go fuck your products. I hope you go bankrupt.
Lappie skins from next door.
Example of lappie skin.
Car modulator. Pendrive in car.
Flyer.
The crowd.
Wayyy better than our miserable shop.
Dinner break. DOG FOOD. Fuck. Make me lau sai only. Olympic 2008 cds.

*****

You know right, the CompuMart ppl damn stupid lo. They get the booth wayyyy at the back. It's like the fucking last stall. And you expect fucking good biz? You must be kidding me. Like wtf. If you're too damn cheap to get a better stall in front then dont fucking expect that much biz. We fucking broke your sales record and you CLAIM that I didnt work? I stood up for sooo many hours for you. Fucking waste of time and effort. CompuMart can go rot in hell for all I fucking care. ARGH!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Stella.....
Thumbs up for the comment for the tauke nio...hahahaaaaa....I think she is worst than that.