CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Total Act of Randomness. (ATAR)

WOW. sharp huh?
What a useful sign. lmao!
Family Guy. I LOVEEEE Stewie.
Hahaha. Kinda looks like somebody from my family. Go figure. :)
This is so totally cute. Tel me it's not and your definitely lying.
*****
Hmm. Nothing much happened. Just being random as usual. Bel just read my post and I made her sad coz I reminded her of her bestie who isnt here. :( Sorry Bel! I was in school today refereeing the 3-on-3 Basketball thing. Totally sunburnt now. ARGHH. Had a blast tho. Been awhile since I've hit the courts. Ivanna, what happened to De Summit?
Nyway, Paul morning called me at 6-frigging-am in the morning. WALAO. Woke up and showered then waited for him to come over. Headed over to RH Plaza to eat super yummy food. It's a place behind Expert Food Court called Jia Jia. The stall is Abraham. Yummy & CHEAP! The perfect combo. Paul had kolo mee pang ang. Me & my bro had the same thing. Fried yummy pork and sunny side up.
After bfast we headed to school. Irwin and the rest were already there. He made me read out the rules & regulations to the participants. Sia soi me only. Hahahaha. Havent taken any pics of my sunburn but I will soon then post it up. BL not bad after all. Got a couple of hiong kaki's le. Merv didnt gt nything tho. Sad sad. LOL.
******
Here's the results:
Boys Under 18
(1) Irwin, Paul, Andrew [Loserz]
(2) Wee Chiek, Leroy, Derek [I kinda forgot the group name]
(3) Seng Koh & Co. [No group name or members coz I dont know em :( ]
Boys Under 15
(1) Bryan, Lionel, Timothy
(2) Kelvin & Co. [Supernova]
(3) I have no idea coz wasnt referee fo rtheir game.
Girls Open
(1) Marlissa & Co.
(2) A team called Destiny.
(3) Joey, Vivianna & her fren.
*****
So yeah, my memory not that good okay? Had a blast tho I'm super super super tired and burnt. Gonna get ready for church now. Update again tonight with my burnt face. :)

0 comments: