CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

19/06/08 - First Post -

Wow. Been awhile since I've blogged. I'm really suppose to be studying right now. -.-" I've got Building Services Progress Test II tomo. So yeah, I HAVE NOT touched my books at all. Maybe after I'm done with this post I'll go read up or something. :) Procrastination at its best, no? LOL. Nyway, I had English Language paper today. Some shitty questions. Btw, what's d difference between dissatisfied and unsatisfied? Can somebody enlighten me? WALAO. Like wtf i never even knew there was a difference.

I had Principle of Accounting class in the afternoon and got back my test paper. Look below. That's what I got. Not bad eh? LOL. Didnt study some more. *cocky*





80% not tht bad liao la. X) Miss wrote GOOD some more.



Then after class went back home and SLEPT like a baby. These past few nights havent been sleeping much. And prolly not slping tonight coz I'm suppose to study. After I woke up I ate a bit of dinner then had to send bro Merv to Sri Sarjana for tuition. Selepas drop him off, went to meet up with Jackson at Oriental Pearl, the massage place, to get tile samples from him. Headed home and started chatting. Boring day huh? Chatted til it was time to go pick him. Kuching has some shitty drivers, I tell u. Walao. Chin chai cut here and there as if their lao pei's road. After reaching home, chatted with Joanne and decided to start this blog. LOL. Random and spontaneous? Yeah, pretty much sums me up.

******
Moving on, was at Links (Civic Centre for all those pubs/clubs/bars virgins reading this) with Steph, Joanne, Grace, Sarah, Kitty, Lynn, Winnie, Melchi, Chris, Chris' Brother, Chris' friend, Kenneth, Elaine, Edward, Wellington. Was suppose to be Sarah's bday gathering coz she was going back soon and Steph and Kitty left for KL this morning. Lynn ordered Graveyard & Flamming Lambo for Sae. :) Sae was kinda tipsy after that.
Grace and Mel left at 9.00 p.m coz Grace wanted to go grab some Lok Lok. Sides, Ladies Night at Links was from 7-9 only nyway. Shortly after they left, Steph and her group of friends left too. She went home and waited for Richard to pick em up to meet me up at Friendship Park for Ivanna's surprise party. We moved to join Chris at his table. Was sitting next to Joanne and ended up arguing. As usual, she lost. Sorry Loser! Hahaha. While talking to Joanne, I received a call from Sharon Kho Siaw Ying saying that she was already at Friendship Park with Chin Chong. Walao. Then I called Suleen using Elaine's phone. Suleen said Ivanna baru just showered and had to dry her hair some more. -.-" I sense a long wait at Friendship Park. So I sed my goodbyes and went to meet the rest up.

When I reached Friendship Park, I realised how big it was and that my phone was barred so I couldnt call Ying to ask her whr she was. *sighs* So I walked round the whole place (Yeah Ivanna. See how much trouble I went thru) Was about to give up when suddenly.......... RING RING!! Ying called. Hahahahahaha. So we met up next to the fountain and sat thr like suku kia coz Ivanna was stil drying her precious hair and Suleen was only on her way over. A lil while later, Alvin showed up with a whole car of friends, Gavin, Aaron, Happy and another person I think. Steph turned up shortly after Alvin with Richard, Rueben, Kitty and a slightly-tipsy Sarah. We took out the cake and stuck the candles in while waiting for Ivanna.

Alvin spotted her first and we all hid behind the bush. I got a couple of scratches coz the bush had fucking thorns. OWW. Richard or Rueben started spraying her first with spray string courtesy of Alvin. I joined em by spraying Ivanna as well. Then we lit the candles and made Ivanna take em outta d cake. On the last candle, Ying and I pushed Ivanna's face into the cake. LMAO. What a sight. She took a handful of cake and splatted me. Damn. My shirt and jeans were creamed. I took the whole cake and threw it in her face. Sweet Sweet Revenge. I had to go coz I had class this morning. So I passed Ivanna her bday gift and left. Her RED Levi's cap.

Oh did I mention that Joanne Lim Bimbofied my nails? yeah, Go Figure. And Joanne, I know you've been waiting forever for this post. Knock yourself out. Hahaha.

1 comments:

Adrian & Sharon said...

OMG~ stella got a blog. haha. i'm trying to be lame here. =) soho tmr babe! =P