CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

F*ck

My fucking streamyx gt fried by lightning. I have soooooooooo many pics to upload some more. Ngaitti. walao. Nyway, I'm at Starbucks trying to upload pics and the line sucks so bad. Cant even upload ONE pic. ARGHH. Dammit. I'll upload when I'm free.
*****
I had my drama today. It went somewhat well. :) Khai Shing's group did the whole multimedia presentation. My group didnt. :( But Miss christine said we did well. Hahaha. Got back our Progress Test II test papers. LOL. I got 28.7/30. Highest in class. *grins widely* So proud of myself. Muahahaha. But in retrospect, the paper WAS kinda easy. So yeah.
*****
I'm gonna be working at Boulevard for the Celcom Roadshow tomo til Sunday. So pls drop by coz I'l be bored to death. Hehe. Gonna be wearing formal wear. Was gonna be post pictures here but since the line sucks so damn bad I gave up. Mayb tomo or sth.
*****
That's all for now. Bel, if you're reading this, I tried logging into MSN but cant fucking get in coz the line is bad. Joanne, sorry for making you wait. I know u want the pics. It's not my fault OKAY? So dont blame me. Tomo la. *yawns* Freezing my ass off.

0 comments: