CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Spring. - 28/06/08 -

Nyway, it's kinda late and I've got work tomo. Tomo's gonna be back at Boulevard from 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. So come look for me if you're free k? I'm gonna head to bed. Joanne, sorry it took this long to upload the pics. I know u want em so go ahead and grab k? it's 5 minutes to 3 now. Do the math and figure how much time I spent on this post liao. Sleepyyyyyy!~ Nighty Nights. N yes, this blog is terbalik. read from the bottom up. Naughty eh? LOL.
*****
My New Favourite Place.

*****
On the way back, my nose bled. Stupid Joanne stuffed tissue up my nose.
Sharon & Joanne.
Sharon's shocked face. LOL.
Sharon, Me, Joanne.

My funny face & Joanne @ Happy Valley.
*****
After work I went to Happy Valley to eat supper. Sharon was there with Chin Chong, Wun, Kwong Yao, Brian & another dude. Before that I dropped by to check out a new place called C.O.R.E @ Travillion. Kinda hip and the goo dthing about is that it's super spacious. The setting is kinda nice comopared to other clubs. Plus, my bartender friend, Tom, who used to work at MoJo is working there now! I'm gonna be thr more often. :) Highly recommended but currently filled with Ah Beng's and Ah Lian's. Give it awhile before they change place so we can go club thr. Pretty nice place. *smiles* Sides, 1 Jug - RM35. Cheap shit.
*****

Big Pimpin'.
She was messing with my hair.
Me & One of the Celcom Chicks.

Wallace & Nicky.
Nicky & I.
Wallace, Nicky, Me, Celcom Chicks.
WOW. The crowd.
Kids waiting to get their faces painted.

*****

Adorable huh?
Jun Thiam & The Cute Kid.
Aww. He merajuk awhile when Joanne was painting his face.
But in the end he happy happy ler.
Joanne painting the kid's face.

*****
Was kinda free the whole afternoon. So like the pictures show, was trying on formal wear at Padini and walking around Spring checking out the different booths and stuff. Night, however was a whole different story. Tons of people. Joanne was painting a butterfly on my hand [look below] then passers-by thought she was the Celcom Face Painter. So people started queuing up for her to paint their faces. A kid even got his face painted like a cat! Went back to work. Then Nicky dropped by with Wallace right before Spring closed.

*****

Doughnuts from Ivanna.
Sharon & Joanne.
Me feeling the Celcom Fever.
Bubufly Joanne drew.
Celcom Promoters with nothing better to do.


*****

List of people who dropped by:

Khai Shing
Xin Yen
Sharon
Ivanna
Suleen
Caryn
Isaac
Alvis
Nicky
Wallace
Owen
Ben
Square
Jia Mei
Grace
Melchi
Dorothy
Diana Jitam

Heidi & Bel wanted to drop by but couldnt coz Heidi's mom was nagging. Sighs. Thanks to all those who dropped by and sorry if I missed out nybod coz I'm kinda tired now and brain isnt functioning well.

*****

What I wore to work.
Camwhore.
Sharon came to visit. :)
Me & My Godbrother, Nicky. He dropped by.
Khai Shing & Xin Yen who waited so long to have lunch with me.
Crazy Celcom Chicks.
Me & Joanne. Changed in different rooms. Got together to camwhore ONLY.
PDI Shirt. Nt bad, eh?
PDI Dressing Room.
Padini. I kinda like this one.

*****
Took pictures before I got to work today. Warning : This is gonna be a long post coz I had a long day. So if you're impatient, you shudnt read this. Esp Joanne. Started off by getting an England flag painted on my neck to get myself going in the Euro spirit. N guess what, Mojo DJ was MC-ing for our Celcom Event. Small world huh? Yups yups.

*****

Morning before work.
Camwhoring before work.
Getting England flag painted on my neck.
England. Yeah, I know they didnt qualify.
Joanne's Germany, My England.

0 comments: