CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

2 Bored People With Nothing Better To Do.

The one & only Joanne Lim
Creme Brulee @ Bla Bla Bla
*****
Well, I have nothing better to do so I'm updating my bloggie again. Was bored so called Joanne coz the rest of my frens are all clubbing. :( I feel so sad that I'm home so early on a Friday night. *sobs* So nyway, was talking to Joanne. Then she said she didnt feel like talking so we were on the phone bt chatting on MSN at the same time. Ke liao, I KNOW!! hahaha. Nyway, DiGi postpaid's free. So doesnt kill to be on the phone and MSN at the same time.
*****
I'm boredddddddd. I'm gonna start creating a wishlist. Here goes :
(1) A new pair of Nikes
(2) A new phone. *hint hint*
(3) A new car. DADDDDYYYYYYYYYY!!
(4) New shirts. Old ones are wayy too big.
(5) New jeans. yeah Steph. I'm waiting.
(6) New shorts. I want striped shorts. :)
(7) New hair colour. I want violet and red hair!
(8) New glasses. My degree went up. So bo pien need new specs.
(9) New frens. People who dont club so can teman me online while d rest of my frens are clubbin
(10) Last bt nt least, a new ankle. My screwed ankle is killing me.
*****
I need so many things it's unbelievable. And about the needing new frens part, dont get me wrong. Dont gt it twisted. I just need people to teman me while the rest of my frens are out clubbing every Friday & Saturday. I feel so lonely. *sobs* I miss Adele, Judy, Clarissa & Amy. I miss school. Surprising huh? I miss hanging out in class and cracking lame jokes. I miss sitting at my old table next to Liang Wie and Roselind. I miss Sebastian's horny jokes. I miss all my frens. Everyone's everywhr. I miss making fun of Andrew and Clement. I miss sleeping during Physics class. I miss kacaoing Yee Jin and making fun of Amanda. I miss Larry who I could always confide in. I miss Vivien who always goes "TSK TSK" when I disturb her. I miss Ai Dee and her lame jokes. "TUNG AR!" I miss playing basketball with Lawrence, Paul and CCH. I miss my netball team. I miss our team. I miss Judy and Grace, our shooters. I miss Gloria and Adele our midfielders. I miss everything about school. *reminisce*
*****
Going back to school brings back loads of memories. From the principal to the PK Hem. To putting my tie outside my pinnafore. To sitting on the teacher's seat when we took the class photo. To our graduation party where everyone joined hands and sang "Vitamin C's Graduation" and seeing tears in Amanda's and Adele's eyes. To missing Clarissa who was owez looking at herself in the mirror. To missing Liang Wie a.k.a Mimi who was always cracking me up in class. To getting sent out of class for not doing homework by Puan Zarina. To always not doing exercises during Mdm Lucy's class a.k.a Mammal. I miss everything. *sighs*
*****
I'm gonna stop here before getting emo. Guess everyone has to move on sooner or later
huh? I dont wanna move on. I dont wanna grow up. But we all have to. I miss 5A - SMK Batu Lintang [2007]. I want a reunion! I miss all of YOU!

0 comments: