CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

:: Sharon Kho Siaw Ying ::

Ying eating congee.
Chin Chong & Ying.
Aww. Sweet nyerr.
A long time ago. Adrian & Ying.
My Babi Ying.
Ying posing. Mashimaro chin. LOL.

*****
So nyway, from my tag box u can see that Ying has been complaining that I didnt include her in my blog. So here goes. Ying's pics. Lmao. Happy yet? I meat Ying a couple years back in SMK BL. She was my sis' classmate. 4C.

*Reminiscing*

The first time I met her was during ISCF [yeah, she was so guai back then] Hahaha. Then I splashed her with water since my water bottle was leaking. Ying, stil remember? Hmm. After that we went clubbing during CNY with Clarissa, Steph, Suleen, Gary, Wellington & Justin @ SoHo. We had Chivas. my mixer was Coke & hers was Green Tea. Yup, I stil remember. Memory nt bad eh?

Then we met a couple times at school coz she was always with my sis. *Memories* Owel, then there was once we went to Pizza Hut. I remember thinking that she was spoilt co zshe made Justin peel the meat of the deli wings for her since she didnt wanna get her hands dirty.

My next memory of her was when she n Jia Hui [status : currently missing] drove to school in her Vios. QAF.... dun really remember the car plate. hahaha. Then she wud bring me for a ride outside to buy food. Yeah, that's how I got soooo fat back then.

She left after Form 5 so we kinda lost touch. :( We met a couple of times clubbing at SoHo when she was with her current LOVE, Adrian a.k.a Chin Chong. Then I heard that she was leaving to Perth to further her studies. *sobs* I dropped by her farewell thingy at Happy Valley then went to send her off at the airport. Her luggage was overweight by 10-20kgs!!! As a result, she had to remove her luggage and Chin Chong's dad couriered it over for them.

She came back not long ago and we've been catching up a lot. Hanging at Pick & Pack and going out to lim teh. She's going back on the 4th of July. *cries* I'm gonna miss ya. Not quite sure when she's coming back again tho. But I'm still gonn abe here. So ring me up okay babi? Suleen calls her babi so I just followed. Hahaha.
*****
There you go Ying. A post ALL about YOU!

0 comments: