CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pictures Galore~

Me likey. I'm gonna go thr every Wednesday. *grins* Links Links Links!
Gu Gu Gu. Super cow!
Me enjoying my drink.
My super sizzling hot Dear.
Dumb Dumb & Elaine.
Me & Elaine.

Ivanna did this. Nice right?
My super messy room. Hahaha.
Our drinks!
Joanne thinking straws are chopsticks.
Her babaric-ness. Eating with hands. Tsk tsk tsk. *speechless*
Me kissing My Dearie.
View from Links.
My Dearie, Me, My Dumb Dumb, Elaine.
Dumb Dumb & Elaine.
My Dear & Elaine.
My Dummie & My Dearie
Me & My Dearie
Joanne & Grace
3 of us. No pantang OKAY?
Our drinks. :) Yum Yum.
*****

Wow. I discovered a lot of things today:
(1) Lok Lok gizzard is fucking awesome. :)
(2) Joanne is just plain STUPID.
(3) Grace is soooo photogenic. WOW. Sizzling mama.
(4) Heidi's a faithful blog reader of mine. LOL.
(5) Belinda's been running lion. :(
(6) Links Long Island Tea is a MUST TRY! Honestly. Best in Kuching.
(7) Suleen is adorably cute. Alvin, hang on to her. TIGHT!
(8) People who pick their kids at Alpha tuition DO NOT knw hw to drive.
(9) I love Links!
(10) I'm gonna miss ewaine chin!!!! *sobs*
*****

So nyway, headed over to Links for Elaine's farewell tonight. Sighs. She's leaving on Friday! We ordered plenty of drinks since it was Ladies night. Yay Links! Then Joanne did the most uncivilized thing EVER. She ate the lychee with her hands! They provide straws for a reason you know. Walao. Then she thought the straws were chopsticks. Refer to pics above for more info.

*****
The most interesting conversation took place as follows:
Joanne : Can you give me 2 more Peach and 2 more Lychee?
Stella : (turns to bartender) Yeah, she's an alcoholic.
Grace : *laughs*
Elaine : *laughs*
Bartender : *pretends not to smile*
Joanne : Is that necessary??
Chris : YEAH!
Another interesting conversation :
[ Ivanna blows polyshrinks ]
Joanne : COOL~
(sa kai ness. SERIOUSLY.)
Ivanna : *sings* DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?
(bimbo talk, yeah I know RIGHTT?)
*Joanne, they are called polySHRINKS for a reason. They SHRINK. Surprised?*
*****
Sheesh. She's like the most bimbotic person on earth. Seriously. Nyway, I've got my damn english drama tomo. I have to ACT. Ngaitti. Wish me luck! :) The pics are taking forever coz they are kinda big. I better go shrink em before posting. Else tonight dunnit slp liao.

0 comments: