CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pictures & Words.

Last night before picking Ying.
Retardedness.
After showering before doing my hair.
After doing my hair. Totally burnt.
The sunburn doesnt look bad in the pics. But trust me, it's bad.
*****
Nyway, i went to church just now. Then came home and plopped down on my couch. Fell asleep almost instantly. Walao. Tired as fuck. Then dragged my ass upstairs thinking that I'd be able to do my assignment. But being the procrastinator I am, I fell asleep telling myself that I'll do it l8r. Woke up at half past midnight then blogging now. Tired wanna do ba. *yawns*
*****
I'm kinda lazy to blog now coz my burnt arms are killing me. Shoutout to Eulene & Joanne. Sorry I didnt ans any calls or reply any texts. I was so dead asleep I didnt hear shit. Sorry JOANNE LIM SUK SIEN. Nothing to worry about k? Just tired, REALLY REALLY TIRED.

0 comments: