CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures as Promised.

My Angels.
Me & My Angel, Grace.
Ivanna banana. Bday @ Ipa last Friday.
Love between doggies.
Happy Birthday Judy Yeo Siaw Wun -23/06/08-

HP Pavillion tx 1000 & HP Pavillion tx 2000
Assignment & chatting. Multi tasking. :)
Assignment dued today!
Chatting coz was bored. Lol.
Happy bday Ivanna! Im red. Muz be d shirt.



*****


23rd June! Judy's bday. She was supposed to call me so we could go out for lunch with Paul but guess what? She aeroplaned me. HMPFF. Guess since she was only back for like 2 days she shud be spending time with her family nyway.


Moving on, today I had to pass up my assignment. Pia til like crazy la. Then during Construction Technology class. Miss Evelyn wanted to mark me absent. So I kinda blew up. Sorry if I scared any of my classmates, esp Khai Shing. Paiseh paiseh. -.-"


So anyway, I wanna give a shoutout to Joanne Lim. Thanks for trying to help me with my assignment. Appreciate it loads. And thanks for always being there for me when I needed somebody. However..... no thanks for advertising my blog on urs. Mai cb. Sia soi my face only. I owe u for printing out my last assignment and helping me find info coz I was too lazy. :)


Shoutout to Belinda Teo too. Thanks for being patient and waiting for me while I typed out my assignment in class today even though you didnt have to. Then eating lunch with me. XD Thanks for always giving me sweets in class so I can stay awake. Hehe.


Im surrounded by angels. Thanks for being my angels. Especially Joanne. Been through a lot huh? Lol. Looking back, we went through so much shit, it's unbelievable. Hmm. Bet this post is gonna create loads of misunderstandings. Whoever that is reading and thinking differently, you can seriously go fuck yourself. This is MY blog and Joanne is MY fren. So whatever you wanna think is up to u. The next thing I know, rumours would be spreading about me & Ivanna coz I posted her picture? I've learned to ignore useless rumours. They are what they are, RUMOURS.


Owell, it's about 1.15 a.m. N yes, I didnt sleep last night and m not slping now. Stil hyper. Weird huh? Adrenaline. And boredom. Grace, Thanks for being my sis and my angel. You're two in one. I dont know if u ever read my blog but if ur reading this, I love you to bits! You're one of the most courageous people I've ever met. And you've stuck with me through everything. Thanks for being my angel. Havent seen you in awhile but I'm hoping to see you soon? Text me for lunch or sth. Good luck with bubu. I'l be here if u need me.

0 comments: