CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Friday, June 20, 2008

- 20/06/08 - Second Post

Poster for Construction Tech assignment. Bel's poster. She's super proud of it. :)
Bel and her poster. Nice huh?
Bel & Yu Lin doing my poster
Waa. Hardworking UCS students. LOL
Stupid glitter. Got it all over my shirt.
End result. I lazy wanna rotate d pic.


Today had my Building Services Progress Test II. Stupid Joanne said she was gonna morning call me coz I didnt study last night. Planned to wake up early and study but didnt. Hahaha. Yeah, I'm a procrastinator. So nyway I had to sit for the test totally unprepared. But the test went well. The paper was kinda easy actually. *smiles* So Joanne, I forgive you for not waking me up! LOL. After my paper I had to stay back and complete my Construction Tech poster as seen above. Had to wait for Jackson to get tile samples then went to Hock Lee to print my pictures.
After finishing my poster, I went home to sleep. Tired chin. I'm kinda insomniac-ish. So havent been sleeping well l8ly. Woke up coz Mommy bugged me to pick younger bro, Nick from tuition. After picking him went home and realised Mommy went to play Mahjong with her friends. -.-" So I showered then called Ying. Me and her headed over to Happy Valley where we met up with Chester and Daniel. Had a couple of beers and I had Kang Kong Belachan with Rice. Yeah, I'm ona vege and rice diet. Had half a plate of rice only tho. Ying ordered fries.
*****
Then, Ivanna called and asked us to go over to Ipanema. Suleen booked table edi. It's Ivanna's bday tomo. SHOUTOUT TO IVANNA : HAPPY 19th BDAY IVANNA! Since our drinks and food wasnt finished yet, we stayed and drank up. Mana tau Ivanna keep calling and rushing us to go over. I fell SOOOOO wanted. Lmao. Chester and Daniel left then me and Ying headed over to Ipa. Ipa was kinda empty. Ji Sung, Ivanna, Suleen, Alvin and another Korean dude was thr waiting for us. Ivanna was kinda high on Green Tea when we arrived. Yeah, GREEN TEA. Weird huh? Ying ordered a bottle of beer. Then Ying, Suleen, Alvin & I shared to order a Flamming Lambo for Ivanna. Was kinda nice actually. Pics with Ivanna. Will post em up when she sends em to me.
*****
Sad for her tho, since she had super long hair, it kinda got burnt by d flames. We ordered Flamming coz we didnt have time to get a cake and decided tht a flamming had fire just like candles. So it was an improvised bday cake. :) Btw, her eyelashes got burnt oso. After drinking, she decided to go to the loo. Halfway thr, she broke out in laughter. Me & Ying was like, WTF? Then Suleen started laughing. Ivanna pointed out that thr was half-naked men in the kitchen! LOL. They were kinda shy when they saw al of us looking at em. Hahaha.
*****
So after awhile I left. Yes, I have a fucking curfew. Sad, huh? I know. I'm stil under-aged anyway. Came home and blogged. Have to wake up super early to bring bro go school for their 3-on-3 bball comp tomo. Was asked to referee. Joanne, if ur reading this, buy me sunblock! I'l be under the sun tomo. ARGH! No pics 2day coz they are all stil in Ivanna's camera. Will post em up asap. Ivanna, if ur reading this, SEND ME EM PICS!
*****
Guess I'm gonna end here. Nothing much interesting happened today so nothing to blog about. My life's pretty much mundane and non-interesting. So yeah, i'm just writing this coz I bet Joanne wants to read. She's jz dying for my updates. :)

0 comments: