CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

- Shit -

5A [2007]
I'm in d middle. N yes, I've changed.
Judy, Adele, Clarissa, Stella. We've all changed.
My Team. Our Team. 2nd aint bad.
Shhh. The four of us in d middle. :)
*****

Another update? yeah. Shows you how bored I am. Judy's BACK!! But only for 2days. She's going back to KL on sunday. She reminded me of so many things. Both of us are so screwed emotionally, SERIOUSLY! hahaha.


*****

Talking to Judy reminded me of the good ol' days. She reminded me of the first day of Form 4 after orientation. When we were told which class we were going to be in. I stil remember..


*flashback*


"Adele Law Yang Yian. 5A"

Adele, "HUH???? Don't want!"

*****


"Clarissa Tan Sze Ying. 5A"

Clarissa, "Mai ci bai. Mai la. WALAO."

*****


"Judy Yeo Siaw Wun. 5A"

Judy, (turns to Adele) "At least we same class lerh."

*****


"Stella Kho Hui Lee. 5A"

Stella, "WTF? Ngaitti. Crazy mer?? I dont want la. Tiao"

*****


Those were the days. 4 of us were kinda disappointed. We were like, "Mai ku. Kiasu class mer? Cham liao lo. Sure pressured wan." Little did we know that 2 years spent together wud make all of us the best of friends. From the geeks Clement & Andrew. From the guai kias Amanda, Roselind & Wan Xi. From the kiasus Siew Lin, Phyllis, Amy & Sebby. From the quiet ones Fang Shern, Yee Jin, Chuen Yi. From the cool ones Stella, Adele, Clarissa, Judy, Liang Wie, Andy & Augustine. From kicap girl Carmen & Crazy girl Ai Dee. From Vivien, Suzan, Patricia. From the "Gay ones" Larry & Daniel. We all ended up really good friends.


*****

We were people from different classes and cliques. Yet we all grew close and came together. We were a FAMILY. From the time Judy shocked everybod with 96% for Add M3, from the time Adele became Captain of Amethyst. From Clarissa passing her first Add M3 paper. From me fracturing my ankle and them coming to visit me in the hospital. From Liang Wie getting 100% for Add M3. From Andy actually passing Chemistry. EVERYTHING. We went thru all of that together. AS ONE. My ups, my downs. The whole class was there to support me. Including Amanda & Sebby. Sebby and his horny jokes never failed to cheer me up. Ai Dee and her blurness never failing to crack me up.


*****

From the time we imagined we were in Fear Factor and walked a straight line. (yeah, only Judy, Adele & Grace actually knws what this means) From Adele & I getting 2nd in our First Genesis Quest. From Adele & Judy getting 1st in the 2007 Genesis Quest. We shared tears of joy & tears of pain. We studied together. We helped each other out. They never gave up on me no matter how rebellious I was. Thanks for everything. From the bottom of my heart.


*****

Time to move on. UCS? Bel, Heidi, Yu Lin, Alvis, Jackson, Isaac. The rest of my classmates. Hopefully they wud be as good as Judy, Adele, Clarissa & Liang Wie. But no matter what, these people will always have a very special place in my heart. I wont ever forget you guys. Adele who is now taking Hospitality in Taylor's College. Clarissa who is taking Foundation in Business at Swinburne. Liang Wie who is about to take Foundation in Engineering at Swinburne. Judy who is taking Foundation in Engineering over in KL on JPA. And me, I'm taking Quantity Surveying over at United College Sarawak. Guess we're all going on with our lives huh? I'm stil reminiscing.

0 comments: