CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Pictures Pictures Pictures!

I know that recently my posts have been really short and sometimes no update for awhile. Been busy with tests and college. So yeah. To make up for it, here's a long post. :)

-
I know what I'm wearing for Halloween :

Creepy?
Trick or treat people. Halloween party at MoJo. Anybody up for it?
-
Work, Work, Work :
Today's mug order.
Birthday cake.
-
Had lunch with my 2 beloveds today. Everything made from scratch and damn cheap. Haha. Planning to open a restaurant in the near future so yeah. Everything tastes so fucking awesome today.

Creme brulee made by yours truly for dessert.

Lamb chops. Yummylicious chin.

In the process.

Ta Daa~ Final product. Trust me, it's good.
With cheese omelette and potato patties.

-

Last night I headed to Vogue with Michael Kon, Joanne, Grace & Isaac.
We ordered :

Mee Mamak. Honestly, one of the best I've tasted. Good food keeps coming my way.

Vogue is located at 4 and a half mile near SuperStar karaoke and Unaco.

-

Pictures from my night(s) at Senso :


Joanne & I.

My dears & I. Grace, Me, Joanne. I SOOOOO totally dig this picture. We were acting stupid for the camera.
My darling angels.
Inside Senso. Grace & Joanne.
Posing the Ah Lien pose with the red cap I'm wearing tonight to Patio.

-

Pictures from a long time ago :

We headed over to Richmond to celebrate Joey & Raymond's birthdays. Tradition.
Killing 2 birds with 1 stone?
While she was stil cake free. Lol.
My hand after caking them. The yellow colouring wont come off.
What I had at Richmond.

-

From 2 nights ago:

There's this new place opened at the block next to Pusat Bimbingan Karya. I was digging the signboard so we went to check th eplace out. We as in Ah Gu, Grace, Joanne & I.
The sign board.
Joanne's cinnamon roll.
My croissant.
This was good. To me, at least. You can order drinks here and everything isnt pricey. WiFi's available too. Not a bad place to chill at night. The interior is cosy like Bing's and there's a smoking section.

-

From 1,000,000,000 years ago :

Cookies I made.
Heart shaped ones. Not bad eh? For someone who cant cook maggi.
-

That's it for now. Heading over to Patio for dinner then hitting the books. Got this paper this coming Tuesday that I'm 100% gonna flunk. So yeah. Pictures from tonight will be uploaded some other time. Lol. Til then, tata.`

3 comments:

Jojo said...

yeah the ginger bread house just behind my office, i love their polo buns taste great.

Stella Kho said...

really? I must try liao. I only at ethe croissant. hahaha.

Jojo said...

free we go they chill lo, but no have ur contact. We often met each other ho, hehe.