CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Bored.

I recently realised that I have lost my urge to blog about every single thing that happens in my life. I'm getting lazier and lazier to turn on my lappie to actually type stuff. So maybe I'm deleting this blog. Read while you can. Lol. Might stop blogging in the near future. Unless something inspires me to keep on blogging. Boredom inspired yet boredom bores. Go figure. Friday night tonight. PARTAYY~

2 comments:

Letitia said...

A great line: "Boredom inspired yet boredom bores." It's a good example of how what is new and different is interesting and energizing, and even so it gets boring and becomes a drag when it's old and the same.

I'm a motivation coach and writer, and I'm writing a book about boredom so I find these things interesting. I just started a blog and hope you'll check it out and make a comment. Or take the test "How bored are you?" I just started the blog so there are only two or three posts and I'm not up to speed on the mechanics. It's ThePowerOfBoredom.com

See you around.

Letitia

Stella Kho said...

hey i went to you're site edi. Wow. you're a famous writer. question is, what are you doing reading my blog? lol. I never figured a famous accredited writer would be reading my blog.

thanks for visiting though. :)