CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Birthday Shoutout!

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO :
Ah Girl.
*****

A present from Grace, Joanne & I.

-

Venue :

Vogue Cafe. :)
PICTURE OF THE DAY. Lol wtf.
-
Pictures from our night :

Me and my super long hair and Girl. Plus the black cap.
My sexy dear at Superstar. Me & Girl.
Joanne & Girl.
Picture #2.
Grace & Girl.
Check out Grace's expression. I like.. Lol.Grace singing bday song to Girl at Superstar.
I like my side burns. Oh and that girl next to me is Joanne.
Grace & Me. She's sizzlin'.
Me & The bday Girl.
Me & Dear again. Grace. Me. Girl.
Me. Grace. Joanne. Girl. @ Superstar.
Candid. Lol. I was setting the timer.
Another group pic.
Hahahahaha. Me & Joanne doing stupid faces.

-

Drinking session :

Joanne.
Grace.
Girl.
Me.
-
[ We were only drinking with Ah Girl to celebrate. We're not alcoholics or anything. ]
-

Picture of the day.

Joanne was wearing Girl's glasses. I THOUGHT I took pictures of the food we ate at Vogue but seems like I forgot. Oh and btw, Vogue has the-best-kick-ass fries I've tasted. It's seasoned with pepper and all that. trust me, it's orgasmic. Food aint bad. I had the pork chop with mushroom sauce and Girl had the lamb steak. The other two girl's had Mee Mamak. Credits to Girl for a lovely dinner.

0 comments: