CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Friends.

I MISS MY FRIENDS. Argh. It's so hard when everybody is everywhere else and yet I'm still stuck here for at least 2 more years. I miss my old friends, classmates and my old school. Ironic how I was so eager to finish high school yet now I'm here reminiscing and missing school. sighs. Irony's a bitch.
-
-
Going out with the old gang last weekend made me realise how much I missed spending time with all of them. How much things have changed and how long we've all been apart from each other. We had dinner together at Happy Valley then lunch at Junction Cafe the following day.
I MISS :
Roselind
Judy
Adele
Lawrance
Bong Yang
Nick Chai
Javian
Liang Wie
J.B
Crystal
Annette
Paul
-
I miss everybody else in my class but not on the list. Argh. Been so busy with life and studies that I didnt realise how much I miss them all. I guess I needa take a little time off and really learn how to appreciate all the small things in life. Adele's got a boyfriend now. 21 years old some more. Not bad eh? Judy's in the process of getting one too. Makes me wish I was with them through everything. rose is still as quiet as before.
-
People I havent been hanging out wit :
Gwenda
Suleen
Alvin
Cath
Kim
Grace
Gu Gu
Owen dearest
Ah Mel
Clarissa my hunnie
Amy my other dearie
Kitty the loud one
The whole netball crew.
-
Finally, I miss :

YOU.

1 comments:

Yang said...

YAY, glad to be in the list XD