CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Menu.

Today's weather frigging hot. So I headed over to this new place next to Jade Pot Tea House at Jalan Keretapi called THE MENU. It's the place with the water feature. Yes, the water flowin gdown the glass in front. In the middle of 5 loaves and Jade Pot.

-
Review : The mango sago is nice, calamri was too little but nice, the ice Milo IS THE BEST I'VE TASTED. It tastes just like the Milo that comes right outta the green Milo truck. The deco is contemporary and the waiters are friendly. [SOOOOO UNLIKE THE CB WAITRESS THAT BROUGHT ME MY FOOD AT 2 BANANAS WITH THAT MEN-CB-KAN FACE]
-
Pictures :


Elmo. Miss Christine wants but nah nah ni poo poo. It's mine. Actually Joanne's. Lol.
Mango sago. So refreshing on a effing hot day like today.
Finished calamari. Sorry la. I forgot that I brought my cammie.
Fresh orchids on every table.
Mirrors to make the place look bigger. And yes, this is a reflection.
Interior. I like the colour scheme. Joanne says the lights are seductive. -.-"
The water feature.

-

Pictures of the day:

Poser with the delicious Ice Milo.
Yup, she's a poser.
-
So anyway, before I went to THE MENU, I was at The 2 Bananas with my college mates. Omg the cb waitress there. Her face like shit. As if I fcuking owe her a million bucks or something. She like slammed my cold barley on the table. knnccb. Then the last time I was there, she effing shouted at me and gave me my food without cutlery. Like wtf. You expect me to eat with my hands?
-
That wan stil okay. Today we went over at 11.30. The lunch promo started at 12. So she so cb she dont wanna give us the menu for the lunch promo. So I went to the nice dude and asked. He gave us the menu then that bitch siong him like what. Mai ku. The lunch promo there damn cheap. Fried rice plus drink only RM3.90. The mongolian chicken with rice only RM6.90. Everything plus drink so super cheap. Got damn cold air cond and WiFi some more.
-
To end this post, does anybody wanna buy an eagle? Yes, you heard me. An eagle. My maid caught one. I know, wtf right? Hahaha. Will post pics of IT tonight.

0 comments: