CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Taggedy Tag.

Some tag that requires Google Image Search & shit. Owel. Have fun reading. I'm wayyy too bored to do anything else but this.
*****
1. The age you will be on your next birthday.
I typed eighteen and this is what I got.
A less obscene pic. Birthday's on the 09/09. Donations are welcomed and greatly encouraged.
*****
2. A place you'd like to travel to.

Bellagio fountain. Someone got me interested.
I've always wanted to go to the City of Love.
*****
3. Your favourite place.

In your arms.

*****
4. Your favourite food.

Unagi.
Ginger chicken [minus the ginger]
Or jien.
Kangkong belachan.
Kolo mee.
Gong/kom pia. Foochow burgers.
Ocassionally, lamb shank.

*****

5. Your favourite pet animals.



Aint this thing just so cute?
I love bulldogs.

*****

6. Your favourite colour combination.



Most of you dont know that grey is my favourite colour. Owel. Now you know. Maroon is somewhat lovable too. I stil dig grey.
*****
7. Your favourite piece of clothing.


Shoes!
Nike kicks ass.

*****

8. Your all time current favourite song.



Go figure.
*****
9. Your favourite TV show (currently).

It's gory, I know. But I love it.

Shut ya fucking face uncle fucker. Family Guy. Funny shit.

*****

10. The name of your significant other/crush.

I typed "fuck" and this is what I got.
*****
11. The town you live in.

City of Cats.

A place like no other.

*****
12. Your first job.


Yups. XD

*****

13. Your dream job.

Full time clubber.
Bartender. :)
*****
14. A bad habit you have.

Cursing.
Procrastinating.
Swearing. I know most of you agree.

*****

15. Your worst fear.

I DO NOT wanna end up like em.
Losing you.
*****
16. One thing you'd like to do before you die.


Make tons and tons of money. I want 1,000,000,000,000,000 times of this. Love you for the rest of my life.

*****

I tag Gwen. Ivanna. Suleen. Cath. Kim. Isaac. Joanne. :)

0 comments: