CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Jocelyn's Farewell.

This Girl :

Left for Newcastle already.
-
So she held this farewell over at her crib. I attended with Grace, Miss Goh & a couple close friends to send her off.
*****
Little did I know, there was a hell of a lot of people over at her place. Was kinda intimidated at first but she entertained me so I was alright. She's in Newcastle now. I wish her nothing but the best.
The people at her place. Like 1% of the people.
Joey's friends.
Netballers at her living room watching 200 pound beauty.
Grace, Miss Goh & I chilled at the attic since there was less people there.
Coincidentally, it was Joey's bday.
The buffet table.
Joey blowing out her candles. She's finally 15!
Joce, Joey & friend.
Joce took a couple of group pics with our lecturers.
Miss Evelyn, Ivory, Chieng, Jennie & Jocelyn.
Group pic again.
With the other students.
Take care Ah Bie. Come back soon.

*****
Shit now I have so many assignments. Building Economics assignment is dued in chun chun 1 month. How the hell am I gonna finish all that in 1 month? Damn. I'm screwed. Joce hurry come back help me with my assignments la. I chia you kolo mee & tomato mee. Plus your butter prawns at Sarawak Club & the satay. :)


0 comments: