CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Land Surveying Assignment.

Was previously too lazy to update the captions for this post but I guess I'll do it now. Had Land Surveying Assignment and had to measure the deviation between 2 check points on the road. La dee di. Whatever. I dont get this shit either.

-

The jackasses in my group made me group leader.
Some measuring thing.
It's worthed a Kancil. Go figure.
ALvis, Jackson, Isaac, Hocan, Xin Yen & Me.
Miss showing us how to use that thingy.
Jackson looks lik ehe's got cancer.
Posers.
That's the staff we measure with.
Xin Yen holding the staff.
Jackson taking a break to smoke and rest.
Alvis joined him.
Alvis holding the staff.
Both of them fooling around again. Lol.
Me measuring.
Our checkpoint.
The checkpoint happens to be in the middle of the damn road.
Hahahaha. Dunno wtf this dude is doing.
After that we all headed over to Bishopgate for lunch.
Yummy noodles. But waited for like 1 hour.
Yummylicious soup which took forever.
I was waiting for food.
*****
I dont want this to end. It isnt gonna end. Everything's gonna be alright. I love you. Stop putting me through all this. I know it's hard on you too.

0 comments: