CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Anger.

2day had charades going on during Communication in The Workplace. Pretty fun. We had to do non verbal communication so no words allowed. :) You should have seen what Belinda drew when she got Mister Bean. She drew a bean and a stick figure. Took us so long to figure it out. LMAO. But some cb guy had to erase it before I had a chance to take pic of it to blog about here. My mood actually super good til this knnccb incident.
*****
This is what it turned out like.
What can I say, QS students aint that artistic. -.-"
*****
Went to McD at the airport to send Judy off. So went there to check out the new McD and to try out the new ice cream flavours there. Had Happy Meal to get the Darth Vader toy thingymajig. Joanne had green appl flavoured ice cream. Jackson came to meet up with us.

My Happy Meal. :)
Ice cream!~

*****

Went to McD again the other night with darling Gwenda, Isaac, Michael Kon & JoJo. Had this craving for McD so Gwenda was nice nuf to teman me there.


Cutie pie darlinggg.

" Which way is he looking? "

*turns to imitate Ronald McDonald*

" LOL."

******

I was super duper pissed off today, hence the title of this post. Communication said that anger affects the interpretion of data and all that shit. Meaning when I'm pissed off I cant think straight. Come to think about it, I'm easily pissed off.

But yeah I once read this article in a magazine. It went something like : There once was this very angry boy. His father told him that everytime he was angry that he should hammer a nail into the fence outside their house. So everyday a few nails were added. As the boy grew older, he was less prone to getting pissed. So his dad said that everyday that went past without him feeling angry, that he should remove a nail from the fence. Eventually, all the nails were removed but the holes initially made by the nails remained.

MORAL OF THE STORY : Anger kills you deep down.

So yeah, I shudnt let fucktards ruin my otherwise perfect day with his fucktardedness. Ccb. I should just ignore people like that and not bother even finding out where he lives. I'm bored and it's late. Damn I've gotta wake up so early tomo. Nighty nights~


I dont like being pissed at you. Hmpff. I hearts you loads. And even if I wanted to, I could never stay pissed at you for long. You're just too damn adorable to be pissed at. -love you loads-

0 comments: