CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

- 09.09.08 - 18 & Legal!

I celebrated my 18th Birthday @ Sharing Planet this past Monday. Well, to be honest, my friends celebrated it for me. Joanne told me it was gonna be just Grace, Me & Her. But when I reached I saw so many cars there on a MONDAY NIGHT. So yeah I figured.
*****
Venue : Sharing Planet
People who went : LOADS. See pics below.
-
Masterminded By :

Joanne Carmen Lim Suk Sien.
*****
All in all it was a blast. Let's just let the pics do the talking here.

Written by Alvis.

My birthday cake. Yes, CAKE.
Looks like a basketball, no? Thanks Joanne.
She even bought HAPPY BIRTHDAY candles.
My banner sprayed by : Wee Chung. Whitney. Darrel. Owen.
*****
Candid pics from the dinner :

My stupid self and my cake.
Yummy~
My 2 beloveds. Muahhhhh. Love em to pieces.
OMG the present was wrapped in like 20 layers of newspaper.
****
I was so happy to see all my friends. All from different cliques sitting down to have a meal. Joanne said that originally 52 people were invited but since it was a Monday night most were busy with assignments and shit. -.-" Nonetheless, everything was GR8!

I feel so LOVEDDDD.

People who showed up. Group pic #1.

Group pic #2.

Group pic #1 with college mates.

College mates Group pic #2.

*****

Darling Gwenda had work so she arrived really late. Hmpff. But at least she showed up. :) Heidi had something going on but she made it anyway. Isaac & Michael came after Isaac got off work. Jackson couldnt make it to dinner but we met up after that.

Darlingggg.

My beloved sis. Me. My beloved hottie.

My Godsister Grace.

Darling & Sexy Zacq.

Me & My Darling.

My dearest Amy. My hunnie Clarissa. I didnt run lion. :)

College mates. 3 dudes behind : Jun. Hocan. Alvis. White dude : Xin Yen. Girl in front of black dudes : Khai Shing. Brown dude : Andy. 3 girls : Bel. Yu Lin. Joey.
Whitney. Wee Chung. Me.
Eulene. Steph. Darrel. Me. Owen. Mark. Kitty/Lo Tien Tien.
Suleen. Me. Her munkey.
Chris. Me. Welli.
Michael. Me. Isaac.
Me. Eulene.

*****

Was kinda hard table hopping coz some of my friends dont mix. Lol. But it was all good in the end. Took loads of pics & had loads of fun.

RANDOM PICS :


Suleen. Alvin. THEY WERE EARLY FOR ONCE!!

Another table.

Yet another table. Joanne. Eulene.
College mates. Thanks to all for showing up. =D
Another group.
Late comers. Darling & Zacq.
Joanne. Lo Tien Tien.

Suleen. Alvin. Gwen. Zacq.
Lo Tien Tien. Joanne. Grace.
Dunno wtf I was staring at. Owell.
Hahahahahahaha. Alvin.
He looks so retardeddd...
Gwen & Suleen dressing me up with cake.
Miao? Gwen drew whiskers. Lol.
Joanne laughed. Soooooo...
I smashed some cake into her face too. LMAO.
Alvin & Suleen's little prezzie.


******

After Sharing Planet a couple of us headed over to Atmosfera. The original plans were to head over to Spring's Silhouette but it was full. So bo pien lo. Went to Atmosfera to have (some more) drinks & play UNO. My college mates all showed, excluding Isaac including Jackson together with Zacq, Gwen, Cath, Kim & Darrel.

PICS FROM ATMOSFERA :


Heidi's failed parking. Tsk tsk tsk.
Haiyo sure kopi o licence one.
Cath & Kim bought me MOONCAKE! Lol. So cute.
My hottie.
Gwen. Check out Kim's expression.
UNO Stacko. A whole lot of fun. Gwen POSING.
Candid shot taken by Joanne.
My darlings posing while Kim acted cool. Hahaha.
I love this game. So fun.
Bundles of fun seeing who screws up the "building" first.
Group pic #1 at Atmosfera.
My college mates.
The other group who went to Atmosfera.
Me & Jackson. My friend since Secondary 2.
Jackson & Joanne.

*****

Thanks to all those who made an effort to surprise me and to make this birthday a very, very memorable one. Thanks for presents and all. Love goes out to all my close friends, those who made it and who didnt but bothered waiting til midnight to wish me. Appreciate the effort and time taken to organize all of this.
-
A special THANK YOU to Joanne Lim. Love you loads. Thanks for the basketball shaped cake and the Padini Polo Shirt. Appreciate you taking time to text everybody and hiding it from me though I kinda guessed since you were texting whole day. But in the end you stil kept your mouth shut and didnt ruin the surprise. I love you to bits.

0 comments: