CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Top 10 Things I HATE.

10. Bastards

More specifically, cocky ass bastards who think that they are too good for other people. Like wtf. no matter how fucking good you think you are, there ALWAYS gonna be somebody who is better than you, hotter than you, smarter than you. So stop showing off your muscles la, being vain like you all that & cb stop thinking that every girl wants to get wit you.




Sometimes I just wanna put a gun to your head and pull the trigger.



and stick this on your forehead.

*****

9. Backstabbing bitches.


I dunno why but I think that it's in every female's blood to have to backstab or bitch about other people, imcluding their so-called best girlfriends. I dont get it. Like for example :

Girl A to Girl B : You're my bestest friend in the whole wide world

Girl A to Girl C about Girl B : cb that Girl B think she very hot mer wear til so sexy. Her legs bigger than tu ka, boobs so small haolien what?

Girl C : yealorrrrrr. face kanasai some more.

Girl C to Girl B : eh that Girl A say your face like shit legs like tu ka boobs like lau cha bo.




Seriously, life is wayyy better off without the backstabbing. Gossipping I understand coz I gossip too. But like dont tambah vinegar tambah kicap la everything,


Useless. Really.

Oh and I hate people talking shit about me. If you have the balls/boobs whatever to talk behind me why not in front of me? Scared? Yeah, I thought so.


*****

8. Garlic [ewwwww.]

Anybody who is somebody to me will know that I cannot tahan this shit. Omg. So fucking smelly wei. Dunno why God even created something this horrible. The smell [ewww] the taste [ewwwwwwwwwww] really sucks la. Dont understand why people can tahan eating this shit. Raw some more. Fucks. Just thinking about it is inducing me to vomit.


White cloves filled with nothing but..... shit.

Fucks. Cant even stand looking at it. *faints*


*****

7. Math.


Ya'll should be wondering. If I hate math, why am I even taking QS? Yeah, I feel the same way. Figures just make me wanna go BLAH. cant stand opening math books and see all those numbers. Only Clarissa feels ma pain. Lol coz both of us are like the only people in class who NEVER hand up math homework.


[but i still got A1 for math. yes, I know I'm a genius. *applause*]





Integration & Differentiaton sucks big time.

and yet I'm gonna spend the rest of my pathetic life solving math questions. sighs.


*****

6. Ah Lians & Ah Bengs.





Pictures are worthed a million words.

Okay make that 2 million words.


Fucking freak of nature.

Blue hair was sooooo... wait, it NEVER was in.


Cannot stand em la. Kuching is so infested with em. Bet most of ya'll agree wit this so this needs no explaining. :) moving on....


*****

5. Veges.

For all of you who are close enough to be somebody, I HATE green veges. I know I know since young everyone's been like eat your greens and all that shit. But the only veges I eat are preserved. LoL. Oh those and kangkong belachan. Sides that, NOOOOOO. All the bitter shitty green chlorophyll shit aint gonna touch me.


Just looking at em makes me wanna puke. *shudders*


Why would people even eat this shit.

yucks x 1,000,000,000.


*****

4. Paris Hilton


Generally, I hate anybody who is richer than me. [no, not really la m just saying for the sake of saying :)] She's an example. I hated her more after she did some talk show after prison. David Letterman I think. Wtf like she reads the Bible in jail. Kiss ma sexy ass. I hate her acting all stupid and shit.

Okay lemme give you an example. Stolen off Superficial.

Paris Hilton is dropping over $280 grand on a diamond-encrusted dash for her pink Bentley. There's only one probable way for it to end:


Paris Hilton Crushed by Diamonds in Head-On Collision


Los Angeles - Hotel heiress Paris Hilton died in a head-on collision this morning when her diamond-encrusted dashboard failed to act as any sort of safety device whatsoever.Rescue workers believe Hilton would've survived if her car were made of "normal vehicle components and not fucking diamonds like a goddamn moron-mobile."The ghost of Charles Darwin also appeared at the scene to deliver a thumbs up before informing bystanders to "intelligently design" themselves in the anus.

AGREED.

Righttttt like she even ate the damn burger. I'd be surprised if she's EVER eaten a burger.

Slut whore bitch skank. Oh and titless. Those are prolly photoshopped.


*****

3. Losing.


Okay I hate this part about myself too. And yes, I admit. I'm fucking kiasu. But what to do. The after-effect of being a Lodgian. *sighs* I hate it when I lose. Especially like in bball games or shit. I tend to blow up and be really really bitchy. So yeah. Hey, I'm only human.


cb la I know I kiasu drop it alreadyyyyy.

Only pic I could find while googling losing.


*****

2. Amy Winehouse.


I can stand this bitch/crack whore/slut/ugly piece of shit. She's so fuck ugly that I rather throw 50bucks into the bin than to buy one of her albums. What's up wit the bee-hive? Is it like suddenly cool to have your hair in like this oval shape thing on top of your head? Wtf I know. I utterly despise this sick woman and everything she does.



Omg she's so fuck ugly my eyes are bleeding.
Funniest part? She cant even sing.


*****

1. The new facebook layout.


I have this theory that the folks over at Facebook are too eng already. Like wtf. They changed the layout twice dy. Just as I was getting used to the older new layout. [yea la you very geng la know how to use I dunno how to use] Cb so sien everything so luan.




Imma go play my Texas Hold 'Em now. Buh Byeeeeee.

edited : still very tu lan with the layout.

I ♥ you.

0 comments: