CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Pile Of Shit.


You know what I HATE most? [Besides a cocky bastard who is so fucking annoying I just wanna slap the fuck outta him - wait so does everybody else] AN OVER-RATED FLICK. It really really really annoys me to get myself so hyped up to watch THAT movie that EVERYONE seems to be talking about only to find it so extremely boring that I doze off in the first half hour. Yet being the kiam siap person I am, I forced myself to sit through the shitty flick for the remaining 2 hours. Yup, this pile of shit is 2 and a half hours long.

You know what's SO EFFING BAD about this movie? THE FLASHBACKS. I hate flicks where the whole flick is based on flashbacks which honestly, doesn't help the storyline AT ALL. Granted, the graphics and special effects are kick-ass awesome but the storyline pretty much screwed up the whole movie for me. And when I thought things couldn't get any worse, a glowing BLUE man shows up who them shitheads compare to God. WOW`

Oh and here's the best part [please please please SHOOT ME] this kinda-mediocre-okay looking-body kinda hot-chick pops outta nowhere whose DAD turns outta be a dude named COMEDIAN and who's two-timing the BLUE DUDE while sleeping [skank!] with some hairy-chested-wannabe-batman dude who APPARENTLY DRIVES A FLOATING VEHICLE BACK IN THE 1900's.

I know. Must sound really sucky huh? Guess what. IT IS. Newsflash : that's why I'm writing this post. OMG. Can't they come up with a better storyline than masked men saving [yet destroying (?)] the world? Okayyy.. I get it. Superheroes are suppose to protect their identities and shit. But (obv.) COMEDIAN didnt do a good job showing up drunk and crying his ass off at some old man who is also supposedly a villian.

I seem em question marks popping out from your head. It happened to me so many times throughout the movie too. And I LOVE the slow motion scenes but this movie kinda just made me wanna NOT watch anymore slow motion action scenes EVER AGAIN. Wtf. Everything also in slow motion. *yawnssss* A major disappointed if ya ask me.

Should have just saved RM9 and bought a RM3 dvd which I could turn off at any point in time or rewind since I dozed off so many times. Anyone who watches it and approves of this shit passed off as a BLOCKBUSTER hit is apparently tasteless. Prove me wrong. I'd rather watch Heath Ledger in Batman 100 times than sit through another 150 minutes of total bullshit. I'm so disppointed. Damn all of you who hyped me up to go catch this shit. Effing waste of time. Could've done better with my time. On a Saturday nonetheless.

I bet you guys are kinda sick of reading my rants about this flick. But wait. THERE'S MORE! Another rant about another shitty flick. This time this flick stars some of the biggest names in Hollywood yet it was a TOTAL FLAT OUT FAILURE. Guess what movie I'm ranting about. If you guessed THE SPIRIT then you guessed right.


This movie stars EVA MENDES *faints* SCARLETT JOHANSSON *double faints* & SAMUEL L. JACKSON (well, Snakes On A Plane or some shit like that kinda sucked too in all fairness).

Those who ACTUALLY ENJOYED this pile of cow shit passed off as a Movie can kiss my ass or visit your local optimetrist to check your eyesight just to make sure that you were watching the same shit as me. Either one. I'm done ranting [for now] gonna need a Xanax to calm me down after being so pissed about the shitty flicks that are SO OVER RATED I CANT EVEN EXPRESS HOW PISSED OFF I AM. *hyperventilates*

This is how much torture watching a shitty flick can inflict. END OF RANT(S).

0 comments: