CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Friday, March 27, 2009

For A VERY Special Somebody.

Joanne Lim Suk Sien <3


You're 21 this year babe. Damn old wei. I wish you nothing but the best in life and more drunken-ness year after year on this date. You're by far the most understanding & patient person I've ever met.

Only you can put up with my tantrums and still be a shoulder to lean on at the end of the day. THE blurriest person I know yet also the most far-sighted and by far the most artistic. You think ahead about businesses to open in the future at a young age which most young adults wouldn't.

Nyway, you should admire me too for being able to put up with your PMS mood swings and all those times I got scolded for nothing. But yeah, this post is about you, not me. Babe, I know are gonna succeed in life coz you're a tough bitch though sometimes I make fun of you or put you down. I didn't mean it. You know I love you alot and I'm sorry for always being sarcastic towards you. MAYBE today I'll give you a day off. Just MAYBE.



HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY,
BITCH!



[will be updating about Living Room & Sheraton soon. Stay tuned!]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet. Yes Joanne is a very intelligent girl. Must've inherited her dad's business-y genes.

Joanne Carmen Lim said...

Touching. Thanks. Minus the smelly and the bitch and the fucks and the ugly pictures and the food thing. Im sorry. =(