CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Family.

It's been awhile since I've blogged about my family. I feel kinda bad neglecting em since I'm always out with friends and all that. Sooooo, this post is dedicated to em. Nothing fancy, nothing sarcastic. Just pics of my family and I. My grandmommy's getting older as each day passes [like duh I know] and I don't know how much time she's got left.

I miss her cooking *salivates* [I should stop eating out] and all the times she joked around with me when I used to be able to wake up at 6a.m. to accompany her to the market. And yes, my grandmommy's THE BOMB. She's so funny and sporting. Like seriously, ask Joanne if ya dont believe me. Damn.


My current facebook pic. Her smile shoooo cute. <3


My immediate family. And since most of you have never met my daddy, that's him.


At Banquet for some 30th night dinner, I think.


****

Some pics taken during Chap Goh Mei @ my crib :



In the sitting room. All crazy cuzzies.


A more sober-less-crazy-but-still-nice pic. *loves*


Us eating on the external patio. And gambling too. *winks*


Adrian. Cherryn. Andy. Samantha. Stephanie. Mervin. Nicholas. ME.
[yes, I'm that self-absorbed so I put my name in caps]

*****

How can I miss family when I'm in Kuching? I'm as puzzled as you are.

0 comments: